Good feeling about the Lucca appeal

chriscyzer

Jun 27, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I was at the women's game tonight and sat 2 rows behind Jamie Pollard. While at the game I noticed that the men's squad was also there sitting 5 rows behind me which I thought was pretty cool. I saw Jamie Pollard turn around and give a big thumbs up with a huge smile. When I turned to see who he was looking at I saw Lucca coming down with the same thumbs up and smile. Lucca then came down to talk to Pollard and they both were in a pretty good mood to say the least. I did hear Lucca say thanks again to Jamie followed by a handshake before he went back to his seat. Maybe it means nothing. But I sure hope it is good news. Anyway every one sitting around me thought that it was a pretty good sign. Just something I thought I would share with you all.

Last edited:

BigDISU1

Apr 10, 2006
Oskaloosa, Iowa
I was at the women's game tonight and sat 2 rows behind Jamie Pollard. While at the game I noticed that the men's squad was also there sitting 5 rows behind me which I thought was pretty cool. I saw Jamie Pollard turn around and give a big thumbs up with a huge smile. When I turned to see who he was looking at I saw Lucca coming down with the same thumbs up and smile. Lucca then came down to talk to Pollard and they both were in a pretty good mood to say the least. I did hear Lucca say thanks again to Jamie followed by a handshake before he went back to his seat. Maybe it means nothing. But it sure hope it is good news. Anyway every one sitting around me thought that it was a pretty good sign. Just something I thought I would share with you all.

Thanks for the info, at least I can go to sleep feeling a little bit more optimistic

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Thanks.

Could be good news. Could be just mutual appreciation for getting their voices heard today.

I certainly hope it's the former!

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
hopefully we find something out tomorrow on cyclones.com

Pollard told me he feels more like a trial lawyer than an AD. I'd read it a long shot. Maybe a 1 in 10 chance to win. But let's hope. It will be a couple of days before we hear anything.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I can only imagine how loud Hilton will be when he does end up taking the court!!! It will be like when Adam haluska played in hilton with the hawks and everytime he got the ball we boo'ed. Yet, when Lucca get's teh ball everyone cheers LUCCAA!!!!

sdsmith4

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
That was one thing I noticed tonight too, from afar added with something else I saw, makes me think Lucca will be in uniform tomorrow night!

DMBclone

Nov 27, 2006
Kansas City, MO
Pollard told me he feels more like a trial lawyer than an AD. I'd read it a long shot. Maybe a 1 in 10 chance to win. But let's hope. It will be a couple of days before we hear anything.

It wouldn't surprise me that he might feel like trail lawyer. Telling his client he is going to do whatever is in his power to make things right. Mac said on his radio show that this appeals committee meets like once a couple months and would think that after their case had been heard that they would get back to them in a timely fashion. Lets hope for the best

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
What if he came to the game in "tear-away" dress suit. and Mac points at him, he jumps up and just rips off his button "tear-away" suit and heads into the game. Damn, I bet that kid looks good in cardinal and gold

sdsmith4

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
HAHAHAHAHAHA, that would be the way to do it, haha, they should at least play with the crowd and have him not take shots before the game with the team and than when they go back to the locker room have him come out in uniform or whatever, that would be pretty sweet ***!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I'm not holding my breath. ISU seems to get screwed 90% of the time.

Help Support Us

Become a patron