Hawk support for Patrick McCaffery

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
It is interesting that Iowa has played their best without key players and some of their worst games at 100%. I think he’s their third or fourth best player.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
It is interesting that Iowa has played their best without key players and some of their worst games at 100%. I think he’s their third or fourth best player.
Yeah prolly Murray rebraca pat

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018

You talked about his privileged upbringing and rattled off all the other reasons he's soft, with "he thinks he has a problem" requiring him to step away from the game as one of those reasons. If that's not what you meant, then you just worded your post really, really poorly.
Again, go back and look at exactly what I said. my quote was "He thinks he has a problem, and some EIU fans have a problem with that. "

I never mentioned what I thought about his mental health, only he is a soft basketball player, but you saw me say "soft basketball player" then accused me of making fun of his mental health issue, which I never did.

I stand by what I said, a weak basketball player, has nothing to do with his mental health condition.

• Dumb
Reactions: simply1 and Gonzo

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Again, go back and look at exactly what I said. my quote was "He thinks he has a problem, and some EIU fans have a problem with that. "

I never mentioned what I thought about his mental health, only he is a soft basketball player, but you saw me say "soft basketball player" then accused me of making fun of his mental health issue, which I never did.

I stand by what I said, a weak basketball player, has nothing to do with his mental health condition.
The fact you said "he thinks he has a problem" is part of the problem. If Pat says he has a problem, he has a problem, whether you can perceive it or not.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
The fact you said "he thinks he has a problem" is part of the problem. If Pat says he has a problem, he has a problem, whether you can perceive it or not.
So., he leaves the team., EIU fans have a problem with it, and somehow, its ME that has a problem with it, even though I said nothing like that.

Sometimes is hard to tell which is worse around here, the far-right crazy's or the far-left zealots. Reaching a point to saying, "screw you, to both groups."

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
So., he leaves the team., EIU fans have a problem with it, and somehow, its ME that has a problem with it, even though I said nothing like that.

Sometimes is hard to tell which is worse around here, the far-right crazy's or the far-left zealots. Reaching a point to saying, "screw you, to both groups."
You're on my ignore so I know where you fall.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des

It's literally a direct quote. But yes, everyone else is the problem.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
It's literally a direct quote. But yes, everyone else is the problem.
Really then show it me, post it on here, where I said he is soft because he is having to step away. Good luck, because it's not there, but that does not matter, you and a few others are in attack mood, playing the classroom lawyer, because you were offended by something, that was not said.

Have at it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyclonesrule91

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des

Lol, you even quoted yourself saying it. Saying "he thinks he has a problem" implies that you don't think he has a problem. If you think people calling you out on ******** like this is attacking you, that's a you problem.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Lol, you even quoted yourself saying it. Saying "he thinks he has a problem" implies that you don't think he has a problem. If you think people calling you out on ******** like this is attacking you, that's a you problem.
Cut and paste what I said, the whole post or shut up about it. Your problem is you can't, and we both know it.

• Dumb
Reactions: Gonzo

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Cut and paste what I said, the whole post or shut up about it. Your problem is you can't, and we both know it.
I literally have twice. I've responded to the post both times, bolding exactly the verbiage that I take issue with. If you can't figure it out from there, I can't help you. I'm not up for teaching someone how to read on a sports forum. Maybe try a remedial adult English class?

• Creative
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
I literally have twice. I've responded to the post both times, bolding exactly the verbiage that I take issue with. If you can't figure it out from there, I can't help you. I'm not up for teaching someone how to read on a sports forum. Maybe try a remedial adult English class?
No, you have not, please cut and paste what I said, show me what I said, or shut up about it. It's very easy to do, middle school students do it daily. I am sure you can handle it, but again, your problem is, I never said what you said I did, you without proof, now attack me.

• Dumb
Reactions: CY88CE11

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
No, you have not, please cut and paste what I said, show me what I said, or shut up about it. It's very easy to do, middle school students do it daily. I am sure you can handle it, but again, your problem is, I never said what you said I did, you without proof, now attack me.

Are you talking about this one? It's from page 2 in this thread.

We can agree to disagree, I see a kid that grew up with a privileged upbringing, dad is a division 1 coach, making millions that overcame cancer at a young age, that has not returned, that is a soft basketball player. He thinks he has a problem and steps away from the program, the IEU fans do not like that, what else is there to see.

• Agree
Reactions: CY88CE11

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron