Help! I'm Fat - *** Official Exercise and Weight Thread ***

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Not our local jail. They just load them up on salt and fat from the HyVee deli.
simpsons-dreamy.gif

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I know all the QAnon and whackanoodle stuff but there's something really sticking in my craw about this one and I'm 3 yrs back in history trying to find it.
Was it the time he claimed to want to help his nephew but was talking crap about him and calling him stupid and whatnot? That was when I kind of realized what a POS he was.

Reactions: CyJam and Yaz

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Was it the time he claimed to want to help his nephew but was talking crap about him and calling him stupid and whatnot? That was when I kind of realized what a POS he was.

Oh yeah, the kid he was mentoring? It might have been. I was thinking it was specifically related to women but I can't find it. Might be mixing with the guy who posted straight up incel stuff one time.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Even zeroing out the weird recruiting stuff and cave-y stuff, something about him always seemed 'off' to me.

I will echo @alarson - it was inevitable he'd be brought up, but I do hope this thread can continue on. It has to be up there as far as most engaging and popular off topic/general interest threads.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
They always say during lent, you need to give up something. I'm trying to give up 10 lbs. It's a stretch for 40 days but I will see how it goes. Already got 50 miles of bike in alread this week in the cool weather and not eating between meals, easy on sugar and alcohol.

Reactions: ScottyP and Yaz