Feedback: How do you guys want the forums organized during Hoiberg Watch 2015?

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014
If we could incorporate this in the daily thread, that'd be great...I'll hang up and listen for your answer:

th

ALl I know is that if someone from CF gets the word about Fred leaving ahead of all, the thread best start with some soft of "Grab your nutcup" statement.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
I would like to see a thread with news reports and new reporters stating opinions and not every fans going on a tangent why he is staying or leaving. Maybe a thread where only Chris can post new articles and opinions on. I don't even look at the threads anymore.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
As a message board veteran of several different boards for several different entities its always a weird thing when people mention "Coming here for actual news". I think some people need to get a little education on the "forums" vs. the "website".

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
With a daily counter, like they do with other hostage situations. By my count, we are in the Hoiberg Hostage Crisis: Day 14.

I prefer Hoiberg Watch-I want it to end, but do I really want it to end?

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I think things have tempered a bit since last week but I think letting the horrible mega threads go on as is would be just fine, everyone should be aware by now that those are just the same 3 or 4 guys telling each other the same stuff. Any new thread will turn into the same thing, even a daily thread would get out of hand. Lurkers would have to sift through pages every day to find out nothing is new. At least now, they know to avoid the useless threads. I say let the mega threads run their course and make new developments in the Hoiberg drama obvious to those who are looking for updates ( I think you guys do a great job of that anyway).

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa
I vote for a new thread every day.
Also, if Fred leaves or real news starts breaking, a front page story that CW or the mods update throughout the day with links, real info, etc. like CF has done before would be awesome.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
can we make posters on our ignore list quotes not show up?

Is there an easier way to put someone on your ignore list than going through settings? Had trouble remembering the name of the latest rockchalk guy, is there some way to do it just clicking on their name?

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
Is there an easier way to put someone on your ignore list than going through settings? Had trouble remembering the name of the latest rockchalk guy, is there some way to do it just clicking on their name?

Click the name -> View Profile. Then 'Add to ignore list' on the left side of their profile page

isuska

Jun 22, 2011
Ankeny, IA
if you click on their name to the left of their post it goes to their profile page, then on the left side under their name is a "Add to Ignore List" option

that's the only way I know how to