Interesting ISU Logo Question

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Sorry OP, but that is possibly the worst ISU logo I've ever seen, and that's saying something because there's been some bad ones.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Sorry OP, but that is possibly the worst ISU logo I've ever seen, and that's saying something because there's been some bad ones.

Like our current bloated Cy one, god I hate that. Same with the Cy head in an oval one we have now too.

I do like the I state a lot now, but we need better secondaries. I think I've only been buying I state or walking Cy gear.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Come on, I know we've got some old geezers who post on here who could give their thoughts on whether this was ever an official logo, even if it was 70 years ago. Where are you guys when we need you, or are you too busy posting about how loud the music is at games, how you hate the new lights at Hilton, and how much you like Smoke on the Water??;):)

Well hell I've never even seen it till today, but I do like it on the yellow shirt. Now "Get off my lawn!";)

Reactions: Triggermv

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
From that link, here is it with a red background:

BxWsNGJCUAAfpcr.jpg
Great jack o lantern carving

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Do birds have teeth?
Here is my interesting ISU logo question: WTF are they thinking?

• Funny
Reactions: Dopey

TOFB4ISU

Nov 6, 2010
The QC
Never seen it before. Was on campus '76-80. But I kind of like it.

Not as a main logo, but it has cache'. Cache' up the ying yang!
I was on campus that time too. Seems vaguely familiar, but I spent most of those years in altered states.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron