Iowa State vs Iowa Rivalry

Bu4ISU

Sep 2, 2012
Seattle
This thread may be beating a dead horse , let me know if so.

I am so sick of this Iowa State vs Iowa rivalry. We both pretend to cheer for each other when we’re not playing each other.. both sides know that’s not true. Can both of our fan bases start to treat this like an actual rivalry? I want every Iowa fan in our mentions when we lose. I want every Iowa State fan to chirp Iowa in regards to Richmond. Is this just a me problem? It feels like we are gaslighting each other at all times.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010

I am so sick of this Iowa State vs Iowa rivalry. We both pretend to cheer for each other when we’re not playing each other.. both sides know that’s not true. Can both of our fan bases start to treat this like an actual rivalry? I want every Iowa fan in our mentions when we lose. I want every Iowa State fan to chirp Iowa in regards to Richmond. Is this just a me problem? It feels like we are gaslighting each other at all times.

No idea where you'd get this impression.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines

I've hated Iowa ever since they hired Fry.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I see someone hasn't visited the ISR board much. What you seek is out there. You don't have to look too hard for it.

Reactions: RonBurgundy

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA

You got a turd in your pocket?

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.

Anybody who cheers for both teams either doesn't really follow college sports, doesn't know **** about sports and pretends, or has some kind of family connection to both teams, and/or are actually a Drake grad.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006

Speak for yourself. I have never cheered for Iowa a day in my life. I absolutely love reading their message boards, right now. They're absolutely choking on their loss and our win. Just melancholy, excuses, and impotent rage. It's been glorious to watch them emotionally slam their dicks in a desk drawer for the past 24 hours.

Don't get me wrong, I'm much happier that Iowa State won, than I am that Iowa lost, but those hawkeye tears are the cherry on top of the sundae, for me.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
Speak for yourself. I have never cheered for Iowa a day in my life. I absolutely love reading their message boards, right now. They're absolutely choking on their loss and our win. Just melancholy, excuses, and impotent rage. It's been glorious to watch them emotionally slam their dicks in a desk drawer for the past 24 hours.

Don't get me wrong, I'm much happier that Iowa State won, than I am that Iowa lost, but those hawkeye tears are the cherry on top of the sundae, for me.
Great line.

Bu4ISU

Sep 2, 2012
Seattle

Sorry I didn’t make this clear… I have never rooted for iowa and have prayed for their lose every game.. but from my “unbiased” opinion, too many people “root” for the other team. From the outside it seems like a competition of “who cares less” which is clearly a cop out.

• Dumb
Reactions: RonBurgundy

Help Support Us

Become a patron