ISU VP of Finance & Operations Settlement

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
They can hire me. I'll do it for 1/3 of that salary and you wont have to pay me 100k to fire me.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Drop in the bucket compared to the cost of litigation.
Oh I get it. Comforting thought knowing if I can get hired by a state university I can royally f*ck them over in less than a year and then get a massive payout for getting fired.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
**** around with some moneys and some honeys AND get 100k? Some people have all the luck.
You don’t think hiring some hookers on the U dime and then asking the female cohorts if they want in on the action is wrong? I dont think I want any part of a job that believes that.

• Funny
Reactions: BigCyFan

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
You don’t think hiring some hookers on the U dime and then asking the female cohorts if they want in on the action is wrong? I dont think I want any part of a job that believes that.
I don't know how you got that from my post, but that's cool.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
They can hire me. I'll do it for 1/3 of that salary and you wont have to pay me 100k to fire me.
Yeah but they only hire the best and brightest in higher education for these gigs. That's why state universities pay these ridiculous salaries to all these VP/AVP/administrator types, because if they didn't they'd never get good candidates... like this guy, apparently.

Duh.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Oh I get it. Comforting thought knowing if I can get hired by a state university I can royally f*ck them over in less than a year and then get a massive payout for getting fired.

I’m in the wrong line of work

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron