Jamie Dixon in trouble?

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
this just seems like the card to play now a days if your unhappy.

“my coach is a racist even though he’s been coaching for 20+ years and has coached many many many black athletes”

im not going to believe lampkin until there is some concrete evidence.
It’ll take more than this on Dixon, but it’s stupid to say this is a card they go to.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Bad for the Big 12 for the NCAAs. Thought TCU could make a run this year, but they look in disarray

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It's informal no need to follow grammer. When I text no way in hell I am taking the time to type out proper grammer.

Heehee. Curt wrote "test." And then edited it. He doesn't care about grammar, but spelling is another matter!

Seriously, he was probably trying to prevent jerks like me that would call him out on it. Too late. ;)

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Heehee. Curt wrote "test." And then edited it. He doesn't care about grammar, but spelling is another matter!

Seriously, he was probably trying to prevent jerks like me that would call him out on it. Too late. ;)

Typing on CF + watching BB + doing a tax return + thinking about race parts to order = spelling mistake

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
this just seems like the card to play now a days if your unhappy.

“my coach is a racist even though he’s been coaching for 20+ years and has coached many many many black athletes”

im not going to believe lampkin until there is some concrete evidence.
tumblr_onc9i1rUoF1s9p1hoo2_540.gif

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver

I think I'll give Jamie Dixon the benefit of the doubt who's coached hundreds of hoopers from Pittsburgh to TCU over 30 years and never had an issue with R-word stuff.

Lampkin seems like a pissed off player who expected to be a star on a team winning the league, and its not working out that way. Who knew unrealistic expectations could lead to resentments.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I think I'll give Jamie Dixon the benefit of the doubt who's coached hundreds of hoopers from Pittsburgh to TCU over 30 years and never had an issue with R-word stuff.

Lampkin seems like a pissed off player who expected to be a star on a team winning the league, and its not working out that way. Who knew unrealistic expectations could lead to resentments.

Unrelated to the TCU deal but this describes CF basketball season pretty well.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
College athletes are empowered more than ever today. Not only are their voices heard, their voices carry weight. It’s progress in the right direction but as with most everything, rushing to judgment is not usually a smart way to go. At least in today’s world we get more of an opportunity to hear both sides.

• Agree
Reactions: Allikat

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton

Ferentz never had anything for numerous years either but look where we are at with that.

• Dumb
Reactions: royalcy and simply1

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Ferentz never had anything for numerous years either but look where we are at with that.
There were multiple players complaining about the comments from Brian F and Doyle...

- This is one player complaining about Jamie Dixon, who by the way was having an awful year stat wise.

Reactions: royalcy