Jamie Pollard on KXNO today

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
Just now getting to the M&C podcast from yesterday. Trent is spot on with how poor of a job the committee did.
The few minutes I listened Trent was ripping on JP pretty good, saying he should stand up for ISU even though he's supposed tp stay neutral. I was waiting for Pollard to call into the show and rip him a new one.

Devon

Mar 17, 2014
Has anybody read the article from the omaha rag that names Jamie Pollard as one of the only two that should be interviewed for their athletic director job? Folks, I lived in omaha for many years before being released and their athletic department is a dumpster fire. the fans can't acknowledge that their beloved fb program is garbage. Fred has brought life to their basketball morgue, finally. Their department completely deleted the UNO football program because it was getting the attention. And (I think) they also deleted their UNO wrestling program that was one of the best in the nation. They're so desperate it's pathetic. And I won't even touch their fb coaching circus. They wanted Matt Campbell SOOO bad and now they want Jamie Pollard?! They were jumping up and down when they moved to the big 10 and got a pay raise but now they barely make the nebraska news. Why, oh why would Jamie want to take a demotion and move over there. If I could say one thing to Jamie it would have to be, ".......it ain't worth the money brother".

ExCyment

Jan 8, 2013
Crescent, IA
The OCSOS is just an excuse to do what the general committee wanted. Body of work is overall schedule strength. Weak noncon didn't hurt Uconn. Im sure when the football playoff committee is talking they won't mention the SEC's horribly weak non con or one less conference game.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Oh boy, what's he going to say today that people will take out of context and cause them to overreact and bring out the pitchforks?

The pitchforks were well deserved for his comments on the selection committee process.

• Agree
Reactions: Messi

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Oh boy, what's he going to say today that people will take out of context and cause them to overreact and bring out the pitchforks?
I'm going with some or all of:

Iowa States seeding in the tournament.
NIL/Transferring and future of college athletics
CyTown/Parking
Alcohol sales at Trice/Hilton

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron