Kansas at West Virginia

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Except Iowa State fans... To be fair and honest.

ISU fans do it just as much as any other fan base that is passionate about basketball. No more, no less. The difference between KU fans and ISU fans is that we can admit to doing it. KU fans are in denial.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Have Twocoach and ChampFantana been banned, or just lurking? They run their mouths about Kansas on every non-Kansas thread. Here we have a KU thread and they're nowhere to be found. What gives?

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Have Twocoach and ChampFantana been banned, or just lurking? They run their mouths about Kansas on every non-Kansas thread. Here we have a KU thread and they're nowhere to be found. What gives?

It has to be a coincidence. 76Jayhawk, too, and the whole crew.
It's like something really disappointed them and they don't want to brag today. Strange behavior for fans of a top-flight program.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I'm guessing the menfolk here aren't Holly Rowe fans because she doesn't exactly look like Sam Ponder, but I enjoyed her interview with Staten. I thought it was amazing she was still standing the way he was hanging on her.:laugh:

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I'm guessing the menfolk here aren't Holly Rowe fans because she doesn't exactly look like Sam Ponder, but I enjoyed her interview with Staten. I thought it was amazing she was still standing the way he was hanging on her.:laugh:
What's wrong with Holly Rowe? Would. Bet she makes a nice, motherly breakfast the next morning.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX

Wambulance.jpg

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
What's wrong with Holly Rowe? Would. Bet she makes a nice, motherly breakfast the next morning.

You sick bastard! ...Wait a minute you meant she makes a nice breakfast, not she would make a nice breakfast.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about some weird spider-like devour your partner after sex thing.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
Someone get them an written statement.

Dear Jayhawk Coaches, Players, and most importantly, Fans:

On behalf of all the officials that work big 12 games and the entire big 12 league offices, we would like to formally apologize for our inability to properly give you an advantage in your game on Monday, February 16th against the West Virginia Mountaineers.

We realize that your coach and team rely on, at the very least, a fairly officiated game, and would prefer to have the advantage in your teams favor. However, due to some less than capable officiating Monday, we were unable to insure these privileges.

We are in the process of fixing said officiating issues, and you can be assured, that going forward, officials that work Kansas Jayhawk games, will be heavily in your favor.

Once again, we apologize for the loss you incurred because of our negligence, and we will do everything in our power to guarantee you win this league for the 11th consecutive season!!

Sincerely Yours,

Big 12 xoxo

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
In other formal letters received by the Kansas basketball program...

Dear KU,

GO **** YOURSELF

Sincerely,

The rest of the Big 12 schools