ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

I am looking for some fan bloggers to contribute to Cyclone Fanatic.

Ideally, these folks would be either A) extremely passionate fans of the Cyclones and/or B) young people (or older people, whatever) looking to eventually have some sort of a career in sportswriting.

You know how we've done with Kirk Haaland over the years? Guys like that. Kirk has used CF to create his own site that is doing very well.

I just feel like the more voices we can put on our front page, the better. If you're interested in contributing, please PM me and we can discuss. Thanks for your time.

Chris

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Fanatics -

I am looking for some fan bloggers to contribute to Cyclone Fanatic.

Ideally, these folks would be either A) extremely passionate fans of the Cyclones and/or B) young people (or older people, whatever) looking to eventually have some sort of a career in sportswriting.

You know how we've done with Kirk Haaland over the years? Guys like that. Kirk has used CF to create his own site that is doing very well.

I just feel like the more voices we can put on our front page, the better. If you're interested in contributing, please PM me and we can discuss. Thanks for your time.

Chris

"Or older people, whatever"..... I think I speak for all older CFer's when I say thanks for including us like that lol

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
This is what I thought when I read this:

[video=youtube;768h3Tz4Qik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=768h3Tz4Qik[/video]

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
"Or older people, whatever"..... I think I speak for all older CFer's when I say thanks for including us like that lol

LOL. Man...I just need to quit posting. My mind is a cluttered mess and pretty much everything that I write anymore gets taken the wrong way.

You know I've got nothing but love for Cyclonepride. Nothing. But. Love.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
LOL. Man...I just need to quit posting. My mind is a cluttered mess and pretty much everything that I write anymore gets taken the wrong way.

You know I've got nothing but love for Cyclonepride. Nothing. But. Love.

Actually, I think your posts are part of a carefully crafted strategy to create the special tone of this site! We love the raw manner in which you participate in discussions. It is a great feature!

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
30? Get off my lawn whipper snapper!

Only if you get off my lawn first, old man!

gran-torino-trailer-gun-img.jpg

iowa_wildcat

Jan 25, 2008
Ames
Sign me up Chris! As you well know, I am so old that I make your father look young. I could sue on grounds of age discrimination if not accepted. So what if I meet absolutely none of the requirements for the job. I promise to be the straw that stirs the drink! I also promise to write only facts. After all, everyone has opinions.

Help Support Us

Become a patron