Mascot Challenge -- ISU vs. Michigan St.

DareDevil

Nov 27, 2006
Muscatine
Keep voting like there is no tomorrow! This may be a game of possum, they pretend that they are going to stop voting let us get out to a big lead and then make a huge charge. I received a tip about there "plan of action" which I will go into further detail tomorrow.

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
They are playing a game.
Or
Someone at ISU is playing them.
Or
Someone at ISU IS cheating.
Or
Someone pretending to be on ISU's side is cheating.
Or
JP is screwing with them.

Go JP!

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Keep voting like there is no tomorrow! This may be a game of possum, they pretend that they are going to stop voting let us get out to a big lead and then make a huge charge. I received a tip about there "plan of action" which I will go into further detail tomorrow.

DareDevil is right. KEEP VOTING!

DareDevil

Nov 27, 2006
Muscatine
They are playing a game.
Or
Someone at ISU is playing them.
Or
Someone at ISU IS cheating.
Or
Someone pretending to be on ISU's side is cheating.
Or
JP is screwing with them.

Go JP!

I will go with JP screwing with them! :laugh8kb::rofl8yi:
rofl.gif

Last edited:

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
I will go with JP screwing with them! :laugh8kb::rofl8yi: If only we had a ROFL smiley that actually rolled around laughing that would be great!
rofl.gif
Oh gosh... I'm not a huge fan of these bizarre square smiley guys we've got, but I am so thankful that we don't have the smiley set that the Sparties have... Seeing fourteen steaming red angry faces right beneath a post with thirty-seven spastically rolling laughing smileys makes my head hurt.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /u/polls/poll.cgi on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If that's what they think we're doing to them, they're absolutely nuts...

HiltonMagic

Apr 12, 2006
CA
Visit site
Oh gosh... I'm not a huge fan of these bizarre square smiley guys we've got, but I am so thankful that we don't have the smiley set that the Sparties have... Seeing fourteen steaming red angry faces right beneath a post with thirty-seven spastically rolling laughing smileys makes my head hurt.

I agree. I got so sick of seeing post after post after post after post of just those things. :eek4wd: :baffled5wh:

DareDevil

Nov 27, 2006
Muscatine
Well after a restart and clearing the cookies I still get the:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /u/polls/poll.cgi on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can't vote on either the laptop or the desktop :angry6wn:

lennon3

Apr 11, 2006
I have never had problems voting like some of the other people here, and a lot of the time i just leave something on the enter button. But now I get the forbidden page as well!

rahtotheames

Aug 3, 2006
question

Can you vote with anonymous proxy browsers? if so, start tab voting on mozillla at proxywebsite.org if you can because it puts it in right away.

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
assuming the website works I have secured 15 computers for the night and a crew to staff them at ellsworth community college to vote all night. Now, how do I turn the cookies off.