McD post game interview

crooksie_26

Mar 24, 2006
Can Chris chime in hear and give us any retrospect to any possible fallouts w/ players/coaches as a result of last nights game??? To at least put some of this fodder to rest whether it be true or untrue...

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
21 - I didn't know the boy scout pack 79 was there last night... I bet those boys had a good time! :jimlad:

IowaStateClones

Dec 7, 2009
And I got hammered and bashed for saying this stuff.......3 weeks ago...at least people are seeing it now.

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Here you go

Reactions: CyGuy33

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
CIMD- I heard it, I can't remember it word for word, but it went something like when Walters or whoever was interviewing him asked how he though Colvin did in front of the home crowd Mac said something to the nature of: " Colvin's a really talented kid on the court but he has some issues that he needs to take care of off the court or else something needs to happen..." He went on to mention that there are a couple guys on the team that are not playing as a team, they're in it for themselves but colvin is the only one he singled out."

Just a minor clarification - he said there a "a few" players, not a "couple." Maybe there are more than two.

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Just a minor clarification - he said there a "a few" players, not a "couple." Maybe there are more than two.

Yeah, like I said I couldn't remember it word for word... It definitely took me by surprise though on what I was hearing... I think it might have taken Heft or Walters by surprise also just judging by my ears. I would have liked to sit and watch as they did the interview and see their manerisms (sp?).

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Yeah, like I said I couldn't remember it word for word... It definitely took me by surprise though on what I was hearing... I think it might have taken Heft or Walters by surprise also just judging by my ears. I would have liked to sit and watch as they did the interview and see their manerisms (sp?).

It probably would have been sort of awkwardly funny.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
McD has completely lost me. Manage your talent...the great coaches do. If Roy, Calipari, Boheim, ect. can manage the egos of 7-8 McDonalds AA's, McD should be able to do the same for a few JuCos and a point guard recruit.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron