FS: Mens Bball Tickets

LawyerClone

Jul 28, 2012
Nope. You're just worse at trash talk than you are at scalping tickets. Or are you still pushing the "my wife won't let me" crap. I don't know why you're so offended someone pointed that out.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Get off your high horse this is a ticket exchannggeee forrruuuuum. Am I speaking slow enough for you? You probably also believe in the tooth fairy, santa clause, and that Iowa State football when win the National Championship in football.

If you must know, since this is a court of law for cyclone lawyer. I am a 2004 alumni of ISU and go to many basketball games. In fact I plan on going to many conference games, but unless you don't have a job to tend to the following day, it's impossible to go to each game. And if you live an hour away, it also makes it really difficult. Then throw in the games are both on Big Monday's with 8 pm tipoff.

Jeezzzz all these keyboard warriors on here. Chilllll brah!!!

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
I can't tell if what's happening here is actually happening here. Or not.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
snl-popcorn-gif.gif

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
I don't give a damn if this dude is trying to scalp some tickets and make some money, but don't try to BS your way around. These are the two most valuable games minus Kansas all year. Sell them for whatever you want though, it's your journey.

cyridda22

Oct 22, 2014
I can't tell if what's happening here is actually happening here. Or not.

It has happened. I'm not allowed to sell my tickets to make my money back. I'm only allowed to give the tickets away to the basketball poor. Cyclone lawyer said so!

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Get off your high horse this is a ticket exchannggeee forrruuuuum. Am I speaking slow enough for you? You probably also believe in the tooth fairy, santa clause, and that Iowa State football when win the National Championship in football.

If you must know, since this is a court of law for cyclone lawyer. I am a 2004 alumni of ISU and go to many basketball games. In fact I plan on going to many conference games, but unless you don't have a job to tend to the following day, it's impossible to go to each game. And if you live an hour away, it also makes it really difficult. Then throw in the games are both on Big Monday's with 8 pm tipoff.

Jeezzzz all these keyboard warriors on here. Chilllll brah!!!

Whoa......I wanna buy tickets from this guy.:swoon:

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
It has happened. I'm not allowed to sell my tickets to make my money back. I'm only allowed to give the tickets away to the basketball poor. Cyclone lawyer said so!

This further complicates my question.

DreamyCy

Nov 13, 2013

Those tickets cost you $35. I have no issues with scalping but don't act like you're just trying to make your money back.

Also giving a fake back story is weak..

Last edited:

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Selling my nosebleeds for $84 a piece to the same games. PM if you're interested. Only have the one seat though.

Nothingman

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 31, 2006
Selling my nosebleeds for $84 a piece to the same games. PM if you're interested. Only have the one seat though.

I'm selling some halloween candy for $83. Mostly uneaten. Somewhat uneaten. I think I've figured this out.