Most Hated Beer(s)?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I also hate all pumpkin beers. Gross. They're as bad as flavored coffees.

colbycheese

Jun 11, 2010
Kansas
twitter.com
Wailua Wheat from Kona Brewing. It has passion fruit in it. Easily the most disgusting beer I've ever tried. My wife bought a six pack of it. Gagged. Had me try it. I gagged. The rest of the six pack went down the drain.

Also, any lime flavored beer... If you want a beer with lime in it, get a Dos Equis or Corona and put a **** lime in it.

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
Wailua Wheat from Kona Brewing. It has passion fruit in it. Easily the most disgusting beer I've ever tried. My wife bought a six pack of it. Gagged. Had me try it. I gagged. The rest of the six pack went down the drain.

Also, any lime flavored beer... If you want a beer with lime in it, get a Dos Equis or Corona and put a **** lime in it.

So true. Thank God Kona's Big Wave and Longboard are the ****.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Any of the "ZOMG look at how many hops we can put in our beer, we're putting CRAZY hops in this beer, cause we're CRAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" class.

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Steel Reserve, but I'm not sure if it's really beer or just antifreeze and fizzy water.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Sierra Nevada IPA, the green bottle. Tastes like pine cones are crushed up in it.

Boulevard wheat, I love it, but 1 bottle will give me a massive headache.

0u812

Jan 14, 2012
Some of my least favorite beers:

Budweiser (gives an awful headache, and lower bowel issues)
Bud Light (see Budweiser, only with more pee trips)
Steel Reserve (hard to chew this crap.....feel sorry for bums)
Most IPAs (too rough on my palette)
anything not ice cold....lol

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Pabst - seems to be the "cool" beer to drink for hipsters or people who think they look cool drinking it...it tastes like donkey urine.

Old Style - craptastic taste and causes severe intestinal distress...can't believe that's all we used to drink in high school/college.

Funny some of you mentioned Rolling Rock. I used to work with a guy from Pennsylvania and he couldn't understand the Midwest's obsession with RR...he said back in Penn it's considered a shite beer.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site

My ******* loves that passion fruit beer. I'm indifferent.

Anything Minhas is usually awful and Bud Light sucks. No flavor at all and over carbonated.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron