Most Recent Lunardi Bracketology

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Algorithms basically say if we go 13-0 in non-con as we should now, it would 6-12 in conference to be a bubble team. This is regular season only so 1, 2 or 3 wins in KC would only move us up.

7-11 = #10 or #11 seed
8-10 = #8 or #9 seed
9-9 = #6 or #7 seed
10-8 = #4 or #5 seed (maybe #3 if enough "good" victories)
11-7 = #2 or #3 seed
12-6 = #1 or #2 seed
13-5 = #1 seed

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Iowa is a pretty decent team and we spanked them

They have lost 3 in a row, basically to the only tournament type of teams they've played. Only one of those games was really even close. I guess I just don't think it was any more an impressive win than our other games this year. They have no PG and are getting demolished on the glass, thats a bad recipe in the big 10. They might catch a couple team sleeping but without making huge strides in those areas, they are an NIT type of team at best.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
They have lost 3 in a row, basically to the only tournament type of teams they've played. Only one of those games was really even close. I guess I just don't think it was any more an impressive win than our other games this year. They have no PG and are getting demolished on the glass, thats a bad recipe in the big 10. They might catch a couple team sleeping but without making huge strides in those areas, they are an NIT type of team at best.

They average 90 ppg, we held them to 53. Wins or losses don’t matter. They got whooped. Ran off the court really.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
I personally think our most impressive win was creighton hands down

RezClone

Mar 2, 2013
Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
Been watching some Xavier lately. I think they are the best team we've beat so far pretty easily. We benefited from their top guy being out and also we snuck up on their blindside with a Tyson Haymaker to the jaw, and they still handled it better than the others I'd say, taking the lead at half.

Their coach is kind of meh, but their roster is classic Xavier and Nunge has gotten a lot better. Would have helped the hoks A LOT this year. We should cry for them.

Last edited:

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Agree. Outside of Grill they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn......in front of 16k hostile fans......and still pulled it out.
Agreed if there was another minute left in that game we might have not won. It was hard enough getting past half court