New Commit

H

HGPuck

One that I like better than Graham or Gray. But that is only my personal opinion. Sorry, to not be able to give a name but some good news was in order after the last couple days.

lennon3

Apr 11, 2006
Would be very nice to get either Leonard Johnson or Bo Williams. Wasn't it said transfers needed to commit yesterday? Or was that just the JUCO players?

H

HGPuck

Thats just JUCO players I believe, I think a transfer can do it at any time but from what I have read Bo Williams will be deciding before spring semester. It is not him by the way.

H

HGPuck

Ill answer the ones I feel able to....bigger than a bread box, will not throw it to Blythe, and hates captain kirk.

psycln11

Apr 20, 2006
Ankeny
Would be very nice to get either Leonard Johnson or Bo Williams. Wasn't it said transfers needed to commit yesterday? Or was that just the JUCO players?

Thats just JUCO players I believe, I think a transfer can do it at any time but from what I have read Bo Williams will be deciding before spring semester. It is not him by the way.

LOI Signing Day for Spring semester JUCO transfers began yesterday and ends January 15th.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Oh you mods are clever combining my threads. Ill get your next time! and your little dog too!

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
One that I like better than Graham or Gray. But that is only my personal opinion.

Thats awesome news.....

But, i have to know, if it were someone that you didn't really have any info on, would you say this is a worthless get????

Say if it were a linebacker out of florida that you had never heard of and had zero stars, what would you think of him then???

After the last couple of days, i'm ready for just a decent player, nothing mind blowing like Bo Williams would be, but, a decent 3 star athlete would awesome!!!!

Hope your right Puck....

sdsmith4

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
It doesn't sound like Graham is completely out of the realm of possibilities and who cares about Gray he never committed to us, so what! We will find something, I doubt he would have started anyways he just would have added depth!

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Is he a "good get"?

"With good upside." He also "flew under the radar". He also is "faster in pads than his forty time suggests". We also "beleive in Chizik". Unfortunetly he was not recruited to play in "our system".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron