New Commit

sdsmith4

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
It seems to me Joe King would be one of the biggest gets we could have right now, especially if Edwards is being brought in as a DE. That would only leave Bykowski and Tuftee as offensive line recruits for this year and maybe Hammerschmidt. We could use more recruits this year given the fact that we lose Schmeling, Johnson, Dedrick and Blaes after this year.

sdsmith4

Mar 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
If we are talking Okie State that makes me think it is definitely Joe King. King has Okie State on his list and we would be stealing him right out of the state.

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
It seems to me Joe King would be one of the biggest gets we could have right now, especially if Edwards is being brought in as a DE. That would only leave Bykowski and Tuftee as offensive line recruits for this year and maybe Hammerschmidt. We could use more recruits this year given the fact that we lose Schmeling, Johnson, Dedrick and Blaes after this year.

Didn't Dedrick come here with 3 years of eligibility?

H

HGPuck

Okie State is not on his rivals profile and Iowa State is not on his scout profile...for those that like looking at the databases.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
I like the David Grant guess. It seems to fit all the "clues".

I'm guessing by the lack of comment regarding the guess that it is David Grant.....If it is, real quality commit...

The only problem i have with our recruiting class so far is the three biggest weak spots i saw last year in no order...Rush DE need a stud, not sure if any we have right now fit that bill or not, time will tell....DJ Marshall sure looked like an athlete from that position...CB we need some talent here...not sure we have the playmakers...
WR i hope carlson works out...otherwise were hurtin...

my thoughts....

Need playmakers...our lines will be tough no doubt!!!!:notworthy:

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
That would only leave Bykowski and Tuftee as offensive line recruits for this year and maybe Hammerschmidt.

Let's see--Bykowski, Tuftee, Haughton and Grant. I'd likle to know who will play center, with Edwards apparently a defensive end, but I'd still take King if he's interested. And that looks like a monster line in 2010--assuming all qualify.