*** Official IOWA STATE vs #14 Texas Tech Game(Day) Thread ***

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
MASSIVE...and I mean MASSIVE improvement on offense NEEDS to be addressed for next year. Better players, improvement from coaches...if that doesn't happen...TJ's seat will start getting warmer by year 3...

• Winner
Reactions: hoosman and CYaeger

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Hok friend just dropped this hot take on me:

"Otz is Iowa State's Todd Lickliter."
Personality-wise and the milquetoast persona on the sideline, that’s kinda scary to think about.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Here is who I predict back for next year: Complete rebuild.
I can't see how Jackson, walker and enurura return after what I have seen the past few games.

Hunter
Grill
King
Jones

Eli King
Tamin Lipsey
Demarion Watson

Good…. the more that leave the better as far as I’m concerned.

IASTATE4LIFE

Apr 22, 2010
This game always has been and always will be about getting buckets. We simply don’t have anyone on this roster capable, outside of brockington, to do that.

Reactions: Drew0311

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
This team is severely limited offensively. Nothing comes easy.

I don’t care why Tristan and Jackson aren’t playing sounds like it’s TJs decision.

There are spots that need an upgrade obviously and I have no doubt TJ will bring in some guys.

Im happy with the season because it wa a better than expected.

However we play some really ugly basketball a lot of the time.
Nobody’s saying it isn’t TJs decision, it just makes you wonder why capable offensive players rot on the bench while guys that can’t score, can’t rebound and turn the ball over that lead to run outs get all the minutes they can handle. Hell tonight guys are getting completely outworked.