Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Not sure where the other feedback thread is, but I didn't want to start a new thread just for this:

Any chance you guys are still talking about condensing down the recent threads so they don't each take up 4 or so vertical lines?

I had an alternate layout but it wasn't as easy to read. I have it on the to-do list to create a whole new module more similar to the old site but won't get to it for at least a few days.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Fanatics -

In order to keep things as clutter free as possible with the transition to the new site, please report bugs that you might be experiencing here.

Please try to keep this thread from posting your opinions, positive or negative on the site. We'd like to keep this to actual issues from the migration that we can get solved in a timely manner.

Also, feel free to fire off a PM to me as well. Thanks!

Chris

Not sure if this is a bug or just a function of getting the new site up and running but I notice that my CyCredits (points) have not been updated since last Thursday (8-16-2012) and I have had a lot of activity since then. Other members are getting theirs updated more frequently. Thanks!

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
Not sure if this is a bug or just a function of getting the new site up and running but I notice that my CyCredits (points) have not been updated since last Thursday (8-16-2012) and I have had a lot of activity since then. Other members are getting theirs updated more frequently. Thanks!

shhhhh

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I had an alternate layout but it wasn't as easy to read. I have it on the to-do list to create a whole new module more similar to the old site but won't get to it for at least a few days.
Thanks, Jeremy. You're doing a great job.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
This is a "problem" from the old site that seems to have carried over to the new. Why do we have to scroll to the bottom of the page to select the option to save a copy of a private message being sent? It would be nice if putting a copy in the Sent folder was the default setting.

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
The screen freezes almost every time I try to post a comment...I usually have to refresh and try it 2 or 3 times before it actually works

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Been having some issues and I'm not sure if its just me or the site - hasn't been happening other places, however.

1. When I quote someone. I start typing and then have to hit backspace for whatever reason, it takes me back to the front of my post instead of just deleting the previous letter. Very weird and don't know why it's happening.

2. I will post something, it disappears as it usually does and then gets posted - but it doesn't show up. I have to refresh the page to see it and it asks me if I want to leave the page and lose my stuff or stay on the page. I will say to leave the page as it has been posted so it doesn't really matter - just a bug I'm getting.

K

KFitzy87

Been having some issues and I'm not sure if its just me or the site - hasn't been happening other places, however.

1. When I quote someone. I start typing and then have to hit backspace for whatever reason, it takes me back to the front of my post instead of just deleting the previous letter. Very weird and don't know why it's happening.

2. I will post something, it disappears as it usually does and then gets posted - but it doesn't show up. I have to refresh the page to see it and it asks me if I want to leave the page and lose my stuff or stay on the page. I will say to leave the page as it has been posted so it doesn't really matter - just a bug I'm getting.
I'm also having issue 1

geburgess

Jan 19, 2010
WDM, IA
Not sure how often it is supposed to update, but my points/activity level stuff hasn't moved since the first day.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
In threaded mode the option to "Like" a post only shows up on a few random posts. The option only shows up after running the cursor over it, if it is there at all. I'm running Firefox 14.0.1 and Windows 7 Home Premium v6.1.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
I am viewing the full site on mobile and the countdown bar is blocking every page I try to read. It stays in the same dpot and blocks a paragraph of an article, two threads, or a complete post every time.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
if you quick reply and wait 3ish seconds before moving the cursor or anything, no issues to be had after that

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
if you quick reply and wait 3ish seconds before moving the cursor or anything, no issues to be had after that
If I thought people could wait 3 more seconds to read what I have to say I might try it, but that is not the case.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
For those with editor & quick reply related issues, can you please try changing the setting in your user control panel to use the standard editor and report back your results?

Status
Not open for further replies.