Status
Not open for further replies.

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
I haven't been through the whole list yet, but I keep seeing that some (not all) of the "G's" look like "Q's" in lower case. What's up with that?

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Thanks!!

Just FYI, sometimes ads are repeating on the same page. I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, but I just wanted to point it out. An example is below. And for those wondering, it's not always the Vdara ad that repeats...

View attachment 13544

That's 3rd party stuff that we don't control. However, our goal is to sell it locally so that we all never have to view the social worker ad again!

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Thanks for pointing that out. I just cleared the search cache and am running a complete reindex to fix the problem. The site might be slow for the next few minutes while the job runs due to how server intensive it is.

Maybe it's not completely fixed yet, but the search (advanced or otherwise) doesn't seem to be working. For example, if I search by my username, I can finds posts from the last couple of days (when the site switch occurred), and from 2007 and prior (which is the archive I assume), but nothing in between.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
The site takes an extremely long (in internet terms) for me in IE. Everytime I go to load a new page it freezes my whole internet explorer for around 10 seconds. I cannot even naviagate to other tabs while this is happening.

Down in the status bar or whatever it's called it's usually yard barker trying to load, or saying page loaded with errors. Not sure if that helps.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
When I am on my phone on CF the countdown clock does not stay at the bottom of the page. It floats up and blocks what I am trying to look at.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
not sure to call this a bug, but I've noticed when I used the search feature with a particular forum subgroup the item I search for doesn't show up. The threads I'm searching for are ones prior to the change over so does that mean the search feature only looks for threads post CF change over?

BallSoHard4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Not sure if a bug, nut I'll click on reply with quote, or just reply in general, and it won't work. Then I clicked on mine (accident) and it worked. I tried another just to make sure it wouldn't let me reply to just that person, and it didn't work on another person either. I just changed the info in my own quote. Wrote what he said and put his name. Thanks for the help either way.

nestor2312

Apr 12, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
Is anyone still having problems with the mobile ap? I can't get the forums to load on my iPhone, it keeps saying server error. I deleted the ap and reinstalled.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Not sure where the other feedback thread is, but I didn't want to start a new thread just for this:

Any chance you guys are still talking about condensing down the recent threads so they don't each take up 4 or so vertical lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.