Status
Not open for further replies.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Another "not really a bug" observation...

I like how the old forums main page would show who started a thread, along with who made the last post. Now it only shows who last posted. I don't know if it can even be changed, but thought I'd mention it.

Agreed with this. Put it on the line next to the timestamp for the thread being started.

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
Sorry if this has already been posted and addressed. Where can we see our rep/comments?

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
Looks like there is still some trouble with the padding when you use the search feature, one with cutting off the am or pm on the last post time stamp and the other dealing with multiple pages/attachments. Here's a screenshot with the trouble-spots circled for quick reference:

View attachment 13435

As an FYI: Using latest Chrome browser

Last edited:

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
^^^ Shoutout to CLONECONES at the top of his screenshot

but yes - cellpadding seems to be an issue, but as I've experiemented it only seems like it happens on certain pages as the "New Posts" pages shows the entire timestamp as well as the paperclip icon

Swanson10

Jun 12, 2008
My "issue" is the same reason I have disliked the athletics site for some time now. That dang video player that loads and starts playing the video right away, muted or not, I am not a fan of this. Anyway to stop that from auto-playing?

MrGreg

Oct 18, 2006
It's not a bug, but can you add something to the mobile site to see recent threads? As far as I can tell right now, you have to select a specific sub-forum. Thanks

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Guys regarding the mobile app, I'm in talks with what we are going to do there.

There's an ownership issue with it. I'm actually thinking about ditching that one and having a brand new one created. Please be patient. We know how important mobile is and don't plan on ignoring it. Just need a little time.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Minor bug category:
I've seen a couple times after I post with a quote to previous poster my comment stays down in the reply box (after the comment was posted successfully). Minor, but in the interest of pointing it out for the transition I thought I'd post it.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Mobile (web, not app) bug.

I sometimes use the full site from Chrome on android (as i like to be able to view the recent threads page). If i zoom in, the problem is since the bottom bar is pinned to the bottom, it gets separately zoomed in and takes up half the screen.

View attachment 13444

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Just tried to give someone rep and I got a message saying I didn't have access to that and may need to opt in...like for the cave....

Also I was not able to like a post.

Last edited:
D

DistrictCyclone

Mobile (web, not app) bug.

I sometimes use the full site from Chrome on android (as i like to be able to view the recent threads page). If i zoom in, the problem is since the bottom bar is pinned to the bottom, it gets separately zoomed in and takes up half the screen.

View attachment 13444

Hey, that's my post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron