Premier League

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Costa banned for 3 games, although Chelsea's next 3 opponents are **** so it likely doesn't even matter. Gabriel's red card was overturned on appeal so he wont get the automatic 3 match suspension. Still doesn't change the fact that Mike Dean ****ed up and ruined any chance of Arsenal getting points from that game.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
ManU is back on the top of the table for maybe the first time since Fergie retired.

Rebecca Lowe (well, Kyle Martino) announced that she's pregnant on Goal Zone. Good for her

Last edited:

3TrueFans

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Seriously though how does Ospina just let the ball fall into the goal on the corner?

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
I was pretty uncommitted to Brendan Rogers. I'll be happy to get some new blood in at Liverpool.

3TrueFans

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Sounds like the rumored target is Klopp at this point, I think it's a strange move to fire Rodgers now though unless they had a pretty good idea they could bring someone very good, like Klopp, in immediately. The writing was on the wall though.

Crazy to think how close he came to winning the Premier League though and how that might have changed everything, one Gerrard slip away.

I remember watching the Being: Liverpool series that took place the season he came on and he came across like a really genuinely good guy.

mdk2isu

Jan 30, 2013
Not of this World
Sounds like the rumored target is Klopp at this point, I think it's a strange move to fire Rodgers now though unless they had a pretty good idea they could bring someone very good, like Klopp, in immediately. The writing was on the wall though.

Crazy to think how close he came to winning the Premier League though and how that might have changed everything, one Gerrard slip away.

I remember watching the Being: Liverpool series that took place the season he came on and he came across like a really genuinely good guy.

Hopefully Klopp happens. De Boer would be my 2nd choice.