Professor wants to meet me personally...

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
UPDATE for all you people patiently and not so patiently waiting:

I finally received an email back and we are meeting tomorrow to discuss the questions he has. He is wanting to clarify some of my responses (it was a paper with a paragraph response to each question) because "it is a little difficult figuring out what your responses are". So it pretty much if I am reading it in the correct manner... I windmilled this paper :twitcy:

I'll update again tomorrow

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
I have a feeling this is going to end up like Lost. No matter what the outcome is I'm going to be disappointed.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty

I finally received an email back and we are meeting tomorrow to discuss the questions he has. He is wanting to clarify some of my responses (it was a paper with a paragraph response to each question) because "it is a little difficult figuring out what your responses are". So it pretty much if I am reading it in the correct manner... I windmilled this paper :twitcy:

All this for a windmill..... i feel cheated.

snowcraig2.0

Nov 2, 2007
Cedar Rapids, IA

Don't wear something low cut, you don't want to seem too eager....

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

He just doesn't understand your genius yet. Tell him to drop some acid and ponder your responses. Maybe he will then understand, and let you sleep with his wife, which is what we all want to hear anyway.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I'd start out by apologizing for your brilliant responses being beyond his comprehension.

Reactions: 1 person

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
This is being way to built up for my liking, but I will still stay tuned for the results.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Sorry for disappointing you all. But maybe this is just a cover and his wife will be in the meeting with some sexy lingerie :jimlad:

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
call me stupid, but what is meant by "windmilling" a paper?

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
ISUCyclones2015 said:
Sorry for disappointing you all. But maybe this is just a cover and his wife will be in the meeting with some sexy lingerie :jimlad:

Now this I can get behind :yes:

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
call me stupid, but what is meant by "windmilling" a paper?

I would never call you stupid. i have to assume he is referring to the epic fail by that UConn tool at the end of the game and maybe his paper was also an epic fail?

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Yeah windmilling is a term that Erik, I believe, came up with. It was in the thread he started awhile back. It was a thread of random nonsense so he could gain credits as the OP. After the game, he coined the term "windmill" to mean fail.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Yeah windmilling is a term that Erik, I believe, came up with. It was in the thread he started awhile back. It was a thread of random nonsense so he could gain credits as the OP. After the game, he coined the term "windmill" to mean fail.

I believe there was a push to get him renamed as "WindmillErik" but that angry mob was stopped at the gates.