Random Thoughts X (The 9th Regeneration)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
View attachment 47195

View attachment 47196

here you go, one for your daughter and one for.........your friend
A neighbor that's turning 50 is ordering this car:
iris

The weinermobile might be more subtle.

Reactions: BCClone

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
Elderly people can stop using bacon grease or hamburger grease for flavoring any day now. For example, I know someone that used bacon grease and dumped it in with scrambled eggs they were making. WTF? Got this hamburger grease, so let's not strain it out and just add the spaghetti sauce in with it and the meat.

I think you need a timeout, son.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I can't wait for driverless cars cause then I could nap all the time and take roadtrips more. Cause we could just drive overnight and skip hotels.

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1 and Omaha Cy

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I laughed, but only because my wife is not around to punch an enormous whole in your theory by comparing our driving records.
I would generally agree but this weekend I heard this from my daughter when I was parking in a ramp - "Last time we were in a ramp with mom she bumped the car next to ours."

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
An Uber's driverless car got into a wreck. Would that make you fill your pants watching it happen and you knowing you can't do anything.

If I heard the story correctly this morning, it was an actual driver in a car who failed to yield to the driverless car. Still nothing the passenger could do about it.

I will freely admit I am a horrible parallel parker. We went to the library last week and my only option that was close was a spot I needed to parallel park. I did such a good job that I almost took a picture to text hubby. When I told him about it, his response was "I think the bar is set pretty low:no damage = success!" Great vote of confidence, dear.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I can't wait for driverless cars cause then I could nap all the time and take roadtrips more. Cause we could just drive overnight and skip hotels.
I could support this. Also, Mrs. JCyclonee and I could get it on in the backseat. Sure, we never would, but theoretically, we could.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
Could kill the plane industry some. Get a car to drive from 10 ok to 8 am and get 700 Miles down the road. Save a chunk of money also.

I imagine they and industries like hotels may be less than big fans of the idea. If time isn't a big issue, I'd rather go in a car and stop when I want and lay my seat allllllllllll the way back than take a plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.