RECRUITING: Iowa State earns first 2025 commitment from Top 150 Ann Arbor PG Macari Moore

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
I have no inside info. But he should be. Perfect combo guard to come in after Gilbert and Jones.
PG Lipsey 6-1 sr.
PG Moore 6-3 fr.
PG Pierce 6-5 so.
CG Batemon 6-3 fr.
SG Indrusaitis 6-4 so.
Wing Hamilton 6-6 rso.
I don't remember the 2025 SF we're prioritizing.
Just from watching him play a few times, I feel like Pierce isn't a PG. He's athletic and kind of a wide body. I feel like he could play the 3 kind of like Kantrail Horton did or even eventually be a Deonte Burton style 4.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Just from watching him play a few times, I feel like Pierce isn't a PG. He's athletic and kind of a wide body. I feel like he could play the 3 kind of like Kantrail Horton did or even eventually be a Deonte Burton style 4.
Regardless he's a quality guard and if he can log PG minutes like Horton did all the better.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
This seems to be most people’s opinion, but apparently CW said he’s here to play PG so anyone that says otherwise get crucified.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
This seems to be most people’s opinion, but apparently CW said he’s here to play PG so anyone that says otherwise get crucified.
Yep, this board is littered with idiots that will do what they can to shout down anything but the party line.

• Haha
Reactions: IASTATE07

Bewilderme

Apr 11, 2006
Minneapolis
What's up with the M&M thing? We have Milan. Had Monte..anyone else I'm forgetting? TJ recruit all these guys?
TJ is trying to tell us who he is
CIOUPODETJAQZNFNCWVI75JCDE.jpg

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
If he can sometimes be that and let our PG be off the ball, and then also guard 1-3 like it looks like he could (maybe 1-4 in a pinch), that's all we need. Might also develop the skills to be on the ball full time in a year or two.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
This kid looks like he can get to the rim whenever he wants…. definitely love that.

Anyone know his 3 pt %? I don’t trust just a few highlights of him making 3’s to be able to say he’s a good shooter, although his shooting form looks good.

nrg4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 29, 2009
Springfield, Illinois
For those who only look at a recruit's ranking-he is currently 146 on 247 but that is up from 184 so he is clearly rising. Also for those people Keshon Gilbert was ranked 222 by 247. He is working out OK

And as has been discussed before, I think the 50-175 range is the sweet spot. Getting guys like Biliew is great, but it's unlikely that you get a guy like that to have sustained success in college.

TJ at this point has earned full trust in recruiting/transfers. Who has he "missed" on? I can't think of anyone yet that was a complete bust.