Rep question

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
No comment. Too much talk about that suject from me.

Brian doesn't need rep! :wink:

Well... I had to use someone.... Plus its like complimenting the dumb kid at school on getting a C on a test. You know he can't do any better so you have to reward him....

Flag Guy

Mar 2, 2007
I don't. Entertain me if you would, XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXX XXXX! :biggrin:

Your name would make for quite the topic of discussion... Mr. XXXX XXXXXXXX...

And excuse me for growing up in the Facebook/My Space era where people are ****ing retards that post too much info about themselves, or incriminating pictures. I learned to use a measure of restraint in revealing personal info... at the expense of other idiots of course! :yes:

rahtotheames

Aug 3, 2006
I used to have a good rep. But as soon as I referenced Pollard to Hitler, the neg came rolling around.:SLEEP:

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
HA! At least you got ripped for something when you deserved it.

I got negative rep from some loser hawk fan for an Iowa bashing rant. He even left me the very insightful comment of, "that was a dumb post".

Look around ya buddy, you wondered a little far from the reservation. I don't go roaming around sqwak boards to read posts that are all roses towards ISU.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
HA! At least you got ripped for something when you deserved it.

I got negative rep from some loser hawk fan for an Iowa bashing rant. He even left me the very insightful comment of, "that was a dumb post".

Look around ya buddy, you wondered a little far from the reservation. I don't go roaming around sqwak boards to read posts that are all roses towards ISU.

Yeah I love that one... A Hawk fan giving you neg rep for bashing his team, but on a Cyclone site... And some of them wonder why we can't stand them. If they don't like the content.... Go back to the Squawk board...

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
My rep was "darted" because I made a comment about why people don't like Walden in the hate Walden Love Mac thread. I didn't even mention Mac, much less praise him, but none the less...