brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Hmmm....

The lone girl says depends on who you marry.

All guys say that its a myth and that marriage is basically the end of "it".

I wonder who I should believe...:wink:

Yeah yeah we have heard that all before, the woman claims to all the guys that she is the "unique" one that cannot get it enough.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Ok... I think this has already set in... Does this comfort zone include putting on comfy cloths as soon as a person gets home. Never wanting to go out on the weekends. In bed by 10pm at the latest on week nights and some weekends.

This is what I love the most about my gf. She loves going out, doing fun things, and hanging out with other people just as much as I do.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I'm with SuperCy. Take what you can now. Because soon enough, all you will have is memories.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
This is a trap, isn't it....Michelle, is that you?

Yes, I joined this board 1 1/2 years ago and have put on this "I love the Cyclones" act just to get to this point so I can see how you really feel about me.

You are so smart. I will have your favorite meal ready when you get home.

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
I don't think the whole "comfort level" is a good thing. Once my ex got comfortable, she went to putting the Blazing Saddles campfire scene to shame. Hence, she is my ex.

When you say Blazing Saddles, do you mean the bar in the East Village or the movie? :biglaugh:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Oh, I enjoy most of the comfort level. Some of it makes me laugh. Some of it doesnt. You just have to keep your relationship new. Going out and doing things, keeping active, etc will help. Its hard when you have kids but I fully expect once they hit a certain age we might get a little more freedom. Just a tad anyway.

wolverine68

Mar 30, 2007
Urbandale
www.gvc.edu
How long have all of you been married? And when did "it" start to go downhill?

4VR4CY, don't lie and say that it has increased.

I heard an interesting fact once... If you put a penny in a jar everytime that you had "relations" before you get married, and then take one out everytime after, you will never have an empty jar.:sad: