Rep question

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Depends on how long you have been married. :wink:

You beat me to it. I was posting the same thing and I got a call I head to take. I got distracted and couldn't get to it.

I don't think it has anything to do with the length of marriage. As soon as the ring goes over the knuckle.....................it's over. :SLEEP:

4VR4CY

Aug 28, 2007
Ankeny, IA
You beat me to it. I was posting the same thing and I got a call I head to take. I got distracted and couldn't get to it.

I don't think it has anything to do with the length of marriage. As soon as the ring goes over the knuckle.....................it's over. :SLEEP:

Exactly why I'm not getting married for awhile. :yes: I don't want the gf to fall into the dreaded "comfort zone" I hear so much about.

Depends on who you marry! :wubclub:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
My wife fell into the comfort zone year 2 of our dating. So in marriage there has been no surprises.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

I keep hearing this and hearing this.... Seriously my fiance thinks I'm crazy when I say something like this. Which makes me believe that she actually knows and lies about it.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Exactly why I'm not getting married for awhile. :yes: I don't want the gf to fall into the dreaded "comfort zone" I hear so much about.

Is that when she comes to bed in those sexy sweatpants and a hoodie? UGH!

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
My wife fell into the comfort zone year 2 of our dating. So in marriage there has been no surprises.

Ok... I think this has already set in... Does this comfort zone include putting on comfy cloths as soon as a person gets home. Never wanting to go out on the weekends. In bed by 10pm at the latest on week nights and some weekends.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Hmmm....

The lone girl says depends on who you marry.

All guys say that its a myth and that marriage is basically the end of "it".

I wonder who I should believe...:wink: