RIP CF Mobile

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Guys I need URLs to block.

The video at the bottom right of the forum is something I'm testing out this week. It supposedly pays really well so I had no choice but to look into it. I specifically did not put that code on the mobile to keep problems from occurring. That video (with our front page headlines, tried not to be intrusive) only shows up on desktop.

I just wish I could show you guys how hard it is to fund this damn site with the current digital industry. Trust me. I'm way more sick of seeing these threads on here than you are having the issues. Keeping this **** clean and trying to keep the business up and running has essentially taken over my life.

If you need a heel to help out let me know

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Overzealous in staffing? We have three full-time people.

Stanz...just let the random message board guy run your business for you. He's clearly qualified and has some well-thought out ideas on how to improve things. Nothing bad could happen. Nothing at all.

I mean, every time I need help running my business, I go straight to CF and get a bunch of advice on how to do something. And the funny thing is, I don't even have to ever ask any questions. There's always a bunch of people on here just giving out incredible advice. For FREE! That's the true value of this site. Free, unbiased, well-thought out advice for all the questions you don't ask and issues you don't have.

CtownCyclone

Really Strong Cardinals
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 20, 2010
Where they love the governor
Stanz...just let the random message board guy run your business for you. He's clearly qualified and has some well-thought out ideas on how to improve things. Nothing bad could happen. Nothing at all.

I mean, every time I need help running my business, I go straight to CF and get a bunch of advice on how to do something. And the funny thing is, I don't even have to ever ask any questions. There's always a bunch of people on here just giving out incredible advice. For FREE! That's the true value of this site. Free, unbiased, well-thought out advice for all the questions you don't ask and issues you don't have.

Advice such as "cash for everything" and "only buy used cars" isn't found for free everywhere, my friend.

• Funny
Reactions: carvers4math

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Guys I need URLs to block.

The video at the bottom right of the forum is something I'm testing out this week. It supposedly pays really well so I had no choice but to look into it. I specifically did not put that code on the mobile to keep problems from occurring. That video (with our front page headlines, tried not to be intrusive) only shows up on desktop.

I just wish I could show you guys how hard it is to fund this damn site with the current digital industry. Trust me. I'm way more sick of seeing these threads on here than you are having the issues. Keeping this **** clean and trying to keep the business up and running has essentially taken over my life.
You don’t pay @Fitzy do you? That would be a way to cut costs if you were.

• Funny
Reactions: carvers4math

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
You talking about CF posters or comments from your kids?

Maybe both lol. Although one of kids noted we stopped getting freebies of ice cream treats when the Schwan guy was replaced by a Schwan lady. That may have been nice or an indictment of all women, hard to tell.

• Funny
Reactions: CtownCyclone

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I have no issues at all on my computer, but my tablet is just brutal. Can hardly get the first thread read before I win something like a walmart gift card or a free virus scan. Kind of too bad, but I will just stick to my computer. I spent too much time on here pissing people off anyway.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron