RIP CF Mobile

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I had better go out and raise my cyclone flag all the up since it has been at half staff since I finally deleted the iphone app version of my 6s plus. I just use CF through google on my phone now.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I must be one lucky SOB because it's raining gift cards in the Brasky house!

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Guys I need URLs to block.

The video at the bottom right of the forum is something I'm testing out this week. It supposedly pays really well so I had no choice but to look into it. I specifically did not put that code on the mobile to keep problems from occurring. That video (with our front page headlines, tried not to be intrusive) only shows up on desktop.

I just wish I could show you guys how hard it is to fund this damn site with the current digital industry. Trust me. I'm way more sick of seeing these threads on here than you are having the issues. Keeping this **** clean and trying to keep the business up and running has essentially taken over my life.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames

The video at the bottom right of the forum is something I'm testing out this week. It supposedly pays really well so I had no choice but to look into it. I specifically did not put that code on the mobile to keep problems from occurring. That video (with our front page headlines, tried not to be intrusive) only shows up on desktop.

I just wish I could show you guys how hard it is to fund this damn site with the current digital industry. Trust me. I'm way more sick of seeing these threads on here than you are having the issues. Keeping this **** clean and trying to keep the business up and running has essentially taken over my life.
Time to make CF a paysite.

• Winner
Reactions: ClonesFTW

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

Ya i get it and feel bad for the staff. I know you rather be focusing on content rather than tech issues.

Thanks for the reminder on Patreon as well. I was a $10 a month donater but cut that down to $1 when I was laid off. Time to bump it back up a bit. Appreciate all you guys do!

• Friendly
Reactions: Cycsk

FDWxMan

Jan 31, 2009
Des Moines
Guys, check this out to shut down the redirects on Chrome. It worked for me on both Desktop and Mobile. Chrome has a built in feature to stop it, you just need to enable.

Link

The process only involves toggling a flag in Chrome's settings to 'Enabled,' and it works on both desktop and mobile. Just copy chrome://flags/#enable-framebusting-needs-sameorigin-or-usergesture and paste it in the address bar (you can't click/tap on it due to security concerns). Then just tap/click the highlighted dropdown menu, change it to 'Enabled,' and restart the browser when asked.

Fitzy

Tracer Bullet
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land

FYI, the video shows up on mobile for me.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron