Shakur Juiston on njcaatv.com tonight

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I really expected to hear about a Juiston visit by now. Isn't the Spring signing period in the next couple of weeks?
I might be wrong but I thought I read there is a no contact period going on atm? Teams can't contact recruits. Might have something to do with it. Maybe I'm wrong though...

Yes, dead period right now, until Thursday I believe. Then spring signing period starts next Wednesday, and goes until mid May.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
@AdamZangoria JUCO star Shakur Juiston of Hutch will begin an official visit to UNLV on Friday.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
The cynic / pessimist in me (some would say the Cyclone in me) is now bracing for a commitment elsewhere.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
I feel sorry for him if he goes to UNLV. That program is in really bad shape right now. I know that KU is visiting him today as well.

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
@AdamZangoria JUCO star Shakur Juiston of Hutch will begin an official visit to UNLV on Friday.

Poor, poor, poor, poor, pi$$ poor judgment. Cannot comprehend. A low-end, non-P5 school that hasn't performed or proven anything. If one wants basketball as a career, why would one even entertain the thought of stepping foot in that s*it hole? Like, i have Nevada friends that treat UNLV like an STD at the mere mention of it. Fade into obscurity as games are occasionally played regionally, not make the tournament. Be the man, possibly, and bang some b*tches in Vegas. But he can bang b*tches anywhere and get exponentially more noticed at a P5. Don't get it.

Happy Thursday :)

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Poor, poor, poor, poor, pi$$ poor judgment. Cannot comprehend. A low-end, non-P5 school that hasn't performed or proven anything. If one wants basketball as a career, why would one even entertain the thought of stepping foot in that s*it hole? Like, i have Nevada friends that treat UNLV like an STD at the mere mention of it. Fade into obscurity as games are occasionally played regionally, not make the tournament. Be the man, possibly, and bang some b*tches in Vegas. But he can bang b*tches anywhere and get exponentially more noticed at a P5. Don't get it.

Happy Thursday :)

It's just a visit...

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Hopefully it's because we weren't able to firm up a visit because prior to Tuesday, it wasn't known if Prohm could be available (baby). If he turns around and visits next weekend, then I'll feel a lot better.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Yeah i don't think he is going to UNLV with the other offers he has on the table. I think they have been recruiting him awhile as well and his coach mentioned previously that relationships were very important to him in his decision.

Reactions: srjclone

Malone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 7, 2010
Des Moines
I think it implies a free trip to the strip, and some warm weather. I would take a trip to Vegas if I were a recruit.

I think I'm on the wrong website. "CycloneRealist" or "LevelheadedCyclone" or "KickedinthestonestoomanytimesCyclone" is probably more suitable for my needs.