Tim Floyd

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Well, we may have a couple great years, followed by sanctions. I don't know, but I would rather field a clean .500 team than a top 10 team that is dirty. That's just me though.

Having said that, I would be in favor of bringing Eustachy back. I, for one, didn't really think he should have been fired in the first place.

I'll take the dirty top 10. How dirty we talking? I can live w/some money under the table/attractive hostesses, as long as we aren't covering up rape and murder.

FTR, I'd take Tim Floyd in a ******* heartbeat.

CF_Cyclone

Mar 31, 2006
Cedar Falls, IA
I would definitely stay away from Tim Floyd, he is very much damaged goods in the college game. With the situation at USC it would be very difficult for this guy to recruit, other coaches use this kind of thing against you. Also, he has never been any place very long, so this is another thing that can be used by other coaches. Floyd is a good coach, but is now probably limited to coaching in the NBA.

JohnCySon

Dec 10, 2009
Who wouldnt want this guy to come back? Hes a cheater that knows how to get the good players. Its just too bad he got caught! :jimlad:

CentralNebCy

Jan 3, 2010
Last year, in a nationally televised interview, I saw/heard Floyd refer to ISU as an outpost. Boy, that sure felt good.

I would not take him back even if he begged - he would only begin begging to go somewhere else.

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Not a Tim fan, however I would drive LE's RV from Southern Miss to Ames if he would come back and coach...heck, I'd even pickup Wayne Morgan to be the assistant on the way to Hilton.