**** WBB: ISU vs #4 Baylor Saturday 12 pm ESPN+ GAME THREAD ****

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Haven't read the whole thread yet but she also bumped shoulders with AJ in line.

Wonder if this was due to something in the game. Since they weren't teammates last year.

I think he knew he had a freebie to go off a bit since the refs knew they'd f***ed up so egregiously, twice, at that point.

The rumor I've heard on last year was some of the team wasn't super-happy about Ash coming back for another year. I won't speculate on why, but maybe there was some drama/resentment stemming from that?
AJ? The only AJ we have on the team is Ariana Jackson. What beef would they have? Sounds dubious.

These "rumors" reek of message board heresay.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I am at the gym coach Schaben teaches at and she said that Ashley made about 30k last year. I doubt Fritz got an NIL offer; it was probably that she didn't feel like she was a fit here anymore.
Felt like someone looking for greener pastures...and maybe the move hasn't worked out as she envisioned. In her defense, we appeared to be a sinking ship.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

She reminds me of Drew with the ability to be very complimentary of the opposing team, I think you guys have two very competent and likeable coaches with the way they give respect to other teams.
We used to make fun of Drew and his time out usage but your A.D. gave him time to grow and he turned out to be a great coach.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I enjoy the glimpses into game plans. For instance, admitting that they thought they could minimize Bellanger's contributions. And thinking that they could have won the game on the offensive end.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
I just reported what I saw.
Connecting observation with that of her dissing Natabou, I think Fritz was taken by the moment. Bill whispered in her ear and hugged her and after that emotions seemed to take over. Reports of her tearing up after pushing past several of our players add up more than the usual obligatory "Good Game" exchange.

Reactions: BoxsterCy