We Will Collective contributor numbers

New lone

Jun 23, 2023
Just out of random curiousity, how much did the live auction items like "throw with Rocco" , Utah flight, or the Purdy helmet go for?
I wish the Rocco one would have had online bidding. My nephews in high school would have loved that one.

cyputz

Jul 26, 2006
Opportunity at Iowa State for you Brent;
  • Michigan football just hired Sean Magee to serve as the school’s NIL general manager. The school’s former athletic director, Magee will oversee the school’s NIL roster management strategy during the post-Harbaugh era.

CyPunch

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Homefield would be a great Collective partner. They have a fantastic Iowa State selection. I wonder how Georgia was able to set this up.

KState is included in this partnership. It looks like it's just a 1 day thing where a 20% discount is given for your school and 20% of the proceeds go to the school's Collective.

Link to their Iowa State selection:

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO

I’m in

basketball-michael-scott.gif

OrangeCarrot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 1, 2023
Is there anyway that We Will could sell merch with the old tornado Cy logo on it? I apologize if this has been asked.

1UNI2ISU

Jan 30, 2013
Waterloo
Dan Wetzel is saying that it means there are no recruiting rules at all anymore. You can use NIL as a recruitment tool (as if it wasn't already) and the NCAA can't enforce any recruiting related punishments from the past including the reduction of scholarships.

Still iffy on whether in-season transfers are okay but they probably are.

Hope everybody is ready for the free agent sprint between Champ Week and First Round because it's coming.

• Sad
Reactions: NWICY

DGC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 16, 2018
Basically now a coach can say "We will give you $700,000 to play here" instead of "we'll take care of you" with a wink, wink, nod, nod, while holding up 7 fingers.

Reactions: nrg4isu

clone37

Oct 9, 2010
Crazy how much things have changed. Instead of the ncaa deciding policy, we now have random judges deciding the rules of college sports. Got suspended from the team? Just go to a favorable judge and get a court order. Don't like recruiting rules? Grab a court order.

Reactions: Cyclone06

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Dan Wetzel is saying that it means there are no recruiting rules at all anymore. You can use NIL as a recruitment tool (as if it wasn't already) and the NCAA can't enforce any recruiting related punishments from the past including the reduction of scholarships.

Still iffy on whether in-season transfers are okay but they probably are.

Hope everybody is ready for the free agent sprint between Champ Week and First Round because it's coming.
Can’t wait for a sweet 16 team to add a couple transfers to help them win the championship.

Reactions: 1UNI2ISU

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
There has to be some organization and rules to the process. They need to figure this out fast, because it’s going to be a mess.

Help Support Us

Become a patron