We Will Collective contributor numbers

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Had the GF WE WILL pizza last night. It was excellent best GF frozen crust of any pizza I have had. I didn't know what to expect but it blew me away. Saved the Meat lovers for the super bowl. If any celiacs are thinking about trying it DO!

LotB6

Nov 14, 2006
Sorry to ask but I ordered some WeWill golf balls in December as a Christmas present. Information then was they might not get delivered until January, but haven't seen them yet and Wednesday it will be February. Should I be concerned?

brentblum

Administrator
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 26, 2007
Sorry to ask but I ordered some WeWill golf balls in December as a Christmas present. Information then was they might not get delivered until January, but haven't seen them yet and Wednesday it will be February. Should I be concerned?
Nope. They got delayed a bit due to a color issue, but the correct batch has arrived and they will start getting those shipped. Appreciate your patience!

Brent

Reactions: NWICY

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
I don't know if anyone wants to join me, but I think i send some cash to WeWill tonight in order to help cover the funeral costs for the state of Kansas after this past week's utter destruction of them.
Yes. Sorry for their losses