Women's NCAA Hoops Tournament

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Um surely you know I was talking in general terms here. Two teams that win alot! Just a simple comparison.
You said glad there will be a new national champion, and UConn didn't win the national championship last year. They lost in the final four just like this year

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
I find it interesting those who hate the sport then come on here to complain about who wins. South Carolina won last year. Mississippi State took UCONN out last year but they are still the team so many hate. I will be cheering for MS as I just can't cheer for ND and their hypocrite of a coach. Transfers are hurting the sport and should have to set out a year, unless they transfer to ND.

greatshu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2007
KS
I am glad UCONN didn't win. Arike Ogunbowale was incredible... and that finish..

kcdc4isu

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2009
west of dm east of cb
I am probably in the minority but I would like to be able to view a game with only the sound of the crowd and the public address announcer. For me it gets old with all the many times not needed chatter from the people. I don't need them telling me what should or should not have been foul. Also if you have watched the pre-game show or an earlier game the personal history of a player. I just want to watch the game like I do when I attend one in person. But that's just me.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Is Kara Lawson a robot? Show some emotion for heavens sake.

I think you call that "speechless." What could she say that would have improved the visual beyond the soccer-esque call of Adam. Lobo goes physical with a chair push back and a head slap not saying much either.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron