Wrestling NIL collective is now open called Cardinal & Gold Collective

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
But since the coach has no affiliation with the NIL the coach won’t know where the money should go
Then who is determining how the NIL money is distributed? Surely there must be some kind of input from staff.

cywr89

May 14, 2009
That was a little sarcasm as technically coaches can raise money but can’t be invaded with the distribution which we all know is not how it works. I believe Nate Carr is the “executive director” for the initiative.

Reactions: 4theheckofit

4theheckofit

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2013
Regardless of sport, university, program...it is incredibly naive for the NCAA to think these coaches aren't deciding where the money goes

PantherCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 15, 2017
Any chance that those who donate to the collective can get a code that will allow for the early purchase of season tickets? It would be a great way to keep the Hawks from scooping up best available tickets unless they want to give some extra to the collective, and it would reward fringe Cyclone Wrestling fans for giving.

CycloneFan97

Jun 19, 2017
I know this isn't NIL but it'll still help the CRTC Program, so everyone go get a chance at this tickets! They look like really good seats to me.

Reactions: NWICY and stuclone

PredominantISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 28, 2014
I know this isn't NIL but it'll still help the CRTC Program, so everyone go get a chance at this tickets! They look like really good seats to me.

Holy cow and they’ve only sold 32 so far. That’s some great odds!

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
My wife is planning on winning them for my Granddaughters!
My niece won the tickets and she is going to take her daughter. She has been trying to get tickets for awhile.
I had called her after she had won and gave Dresser the phone and Dresser told her and Dresser looks at us and said "She is crying". He talks to her awhile and then says she is still crying. The tickets a very much appreciated and the Mom taking her daughter to her 1st concert will be a great memory!

JohnPrineforCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2019
My niece won the tickets and she is going to take her daughter. She has been trying to get tickets for awhile.
I had called her after she had won and gave Dresser the phone and Dresser told her and Dresser looks at us and said "She is crying". He talks to her awhile and then says she is still crying. The tickets a very much appreciated and the Mom taking her daughter to her 1st concert will be a great memory!
****...I am crying now

• Haha
Reactions: buf87

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Rigged!

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
You could just get the Madonna tour VIP seats.. They are only going for $12,500 each.

• Wow
Reactions: buf87

Tigerguy_

Sep 26, 2020
A shout-out to @4theheckofit. He DM’d me about a family that should be hit up for the cardinal and gold collective and they have the potential to be a home run for ISU wrestling.

Anyone else have a line on some potential whales that may be interested in supporting what we are trying to do, private message me on here and I will get the appropriate people involved.

Thanks

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron