YET ANOTHER ARREST.....

cyingreen

Nov 13, 2006
Jasper County
I wouldn't be surprised if SouthernHawk's attitude is the norm for Hawk fans everywhere: Roth's actions were no big deal, just a case of Matt being a Hawk. And we all know how they are, :wink: What is actually happening is the bar defining right and wrong and discipline is being lowered. Drinking to excess, hey, we're only partying. Beat up your roommate, hey, he was annoying me. Swipe some credit cards, hey, we just wanted to check their security system. What's next? If a woman is assaulted just say, hey, she should know better? How far up the ladder of illegality does it go? I believe Mayor Giuliani made New York safer by enforcing the law on the small stuff and working up. Somebody in the u of i's (and everyone else's) athletic department better start doing the same.

Clone96

Nov 14, 2006
Parts Unknown
Did anybody else notice that when the Dolphins drafted Roth was about the same time they went in the tank?

I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
According to a couple of Hawkeye friends of mine Roth was setup and the cops were outside the bar just waiting for him to do something......yep.....the cops have nothing better to do.....

I am pretty sure they framed Douglas and the rest of the chior boys too.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
it was the cops superbowl.

-keep.

Oh, I still would like to know who paid for his trip to IC and his stay in IC (before he stayed overnight at the Howard Johnson County Hotel.

-keep.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Here is a picture of Roth before he was arrested. LOL, man I LOVE THE INTERWEBS!!!!

2245576444_1573c3a367_m.jpg