*** Official #16 IOWA STATE VS #15 Texas Game(Day) Thread ***

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
6-5 with hopefully a winnable bowl game against a MAC team. Making great progress but still a lot of work to be done in game. Ending the losing streak against KState would be another huge win and accomplishment for this season.

Switching to rum to accentuate the positive.

Go Clones!

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
6-5 with hopefully a winnable bowl game against a MAC team. Making great progress but still a lot of work to be done in game. Ending the losing streak against KState would be another huge win and accomplishment for this season.

Switching to rum to accentuate the positive.

Go Clones!

Nine win season for the second time in history within grasp. That is huge, this loss wont bring me down.

Reactions: NENick

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
All posters shitting on this staff can GTFO.

I refuse to bash this team after the ride they have given us fans this year.

I agree, however, someone on our staff does need to go back to Football 101 class and learn how to beat a blitz.... it's not that difficult to understand, but obviously nobody on our current staff knows how to do it. I don't understand why every team we play doesn't just bring the blitz on every down like Texas? I'm sure KSU will now, I'm guessing we still won't know how to beat it.

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
I agree, however, someone on our staff does need to go back to Football 101 class and learn how to beat a blitz.... it's not that difficult to understand, but obviously nobody on our current staff knows how to do it. I don't understand why every team we play doesn't just bring the blitz on every down like Texas? I'm sure KSU will now, I'm guessing we still won't know how to beat it.

FRESHMAN QB, give him a break, also he did not have the threat of Mont.

• Agree
Reactions: ThatllDoCy

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron