2022 Football Targets (Offer List in OP +4)

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I would assume, you always take that talent if you can get it
Agree. He’s definitely not a NT type, but could play the 3 technique or slide to end as needed.

Chasing him so hard is a sign that Jon Heacock is thinking about more than just three man fronts. Giving the Professor more options is always a good thing.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
For the record…

@NATEizKING

WR Jason Essex commits to IOWA STATE, rated as the #120 WR and #898 in the class. Offered on 4/27/20 and OV 6/4/21-6/6/21. Chose ISU over Colorado, Kentucky, Arizona, Arkansas, Baylor, Indiana, IoLa, Kansas, Kansas State, Nebraska, and Oklahoma State. By my count that is a dozen P5 offers.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
how many commits do we have left to take? (fully knowing attrition does happen every year) . Maybe I should rather ask which commits do we REALLY want to have happen in our last few for '22?

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
how many commits do we have left to take? (fully knowing attrition does happen every year) . Maybe I should rather ask which commits do we REALLY want to have happen in our last few for '22?
The current word is fifteen to eighteen for the moment. By what I can figure, that already includes a certain amount of attrition. Barring some guys unexpectedly leaving before the semester starts, there likely won’t be clarity on who comes back for ‘22 until January.

Then we might see a late rush of visits for the February period.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
We don't have too many scholarship players that run out of eligibility.... Allen, Foster, Eisworth, Enyi, Hummel, Assalley... I think that is all. But we can probably expect to lose Purdy, Breece, X, Milton, Kolar, maybe Newell, McDonald, Rose, Vance, Johnson, Datrone maybe, possibly Isheem, Z. Petersen maybe, Hudson, Schweiger...

Help Support Us

Become a patron