Anyone heard from Huckleberry (LakeBison)???

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Just found out from his brothers at NDSU that i actually talked with Lakebison during the tailgate.....

This is what his brothers said "no for the 34th time, we don't have any vodka"............

He had on metal framed mirrored sun glasses need i say more.....

Although he wasnt as sure of himself as he is when he's behind the keyboard, we actually talked about other things then football and he was decent...

Now get him talking about Bison football and he comes off as if they're on the verge of knocking off USC or something...

Don't get me wrong, i think they have a good program for 1-AA and should be able to field a team capable of winning a lot of games....They're coach is a class act and enforces some discipline which i highly respect and suggest on a frequent basis to the Iowa City following....Ferentz would never do what NDSU head coach would do....

Lakebison - you will remember me, didnt you say you live on Otter Tail Lake and even invited me up????

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
we party on that lake. and of course im a great guy!

Im just ashamed we fumbled on the 1 yrd line, or that game is VASTLY different.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
we party on that lake. and of course im a great guy!

Im just ashamed we fumbled on the 1 yrd line, or that game is VASTLY different.
And if our reverse pass is caught for a TD, the game is different.

However, reality is you did fumble it into the endzone, and we didn't catch that pass. Iowa State won. That's all that matters.

yoteforever

Dec 24, 2008
Their next opponent probably doesn't have a board!

He just loves to create controversy, that's all. This week he has been on the UNI board attempting to talk smack about the University of South Dakota (UNI's opponent this week) and how they don't belong with NDSU in the Missouri Valley...blah blah blah.

He's a moron, and knows it. Even the posters on the Bison board don't like him.

Good job Cyclones on your win last Thursday. Best wishes and kick the crap out of the Squaks.

Prediction: ISU 31 UI 16

Heading down the 'right rhoade"

ISU_phoria

Apr 10, 2006
Andover, MN
banned from SDSU board??

oh no, thats a hurdle in my life, ha ha. those guys are ********.

besides, you guys have a lot to learn about football, i should stick around and help you. half of your fans left at halftime and didnt come back.

yes, NDSU fans are cool as hell, heck, IM COOL AS HELL. I partied with cyclone erik and the tippy cup fishing dock you guys had out there.

Lakes....I don't know where you live, (I'm guessing Detroit Lakes area based on your screen name) but, if you live in the Twin Cities, I'd encourage you to make the trip to Ames this weekend.

You will (probably for the first time in your life) see a real college football game! I've been to many NDSU games in my life, including several NDSU/UND games (in Fargo & Grand Forks) and those game will never come close to what you'd see this weekend in Ames.

You're right to criticize ISU fans for their lack of passion this past weekend, the stadium was rather dead. But, just think how dead the fargodome would be if NDSU was playing the University of Minnesota, Morris. I certainly don't mean to belittle NDSU (I love the school as my brother & wife went there) but, a BCS school (even one with very little tradition like Iowa State) just can't get excited about playing a FCS school.

Good luck to the Bison this weekend, I hope ISU fans won't let their opinion of NDSU be swayed because on one internet "enthusiast"!

Last edited:

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Well, thanks for the invite, I probably should check that out.

however, Ill be at TCF stadium for opening night. Gotta keep up the 'high roller' status.

listen. Ive been to probably 500+ fball games, and I never once felt 'intimidated' by the stadium/fans/tailgate. Im not saying it was Vermillion or Brookings, but I guess you guys built it all up SO HIGH!!!

sorry I cant make it, im sure you guys will miss me.

Haverhill

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 4, 2009
Ames
www.twitter.com

however, Ill be at TCF stadium for opening night. Gotta keep up the 'high roller' status.

listen. Ive been to probably 500+ fball games, and I never once felt 'intimidated' by the stadium/fans/tailgate. Im not saying it was Vermillion or Brookings, but I guess you guys built it all up SO HIGH!!!

Godspeed LakeBison, don't let the door hit you in the *** :p

Make sure to tell us all what you think of the new TCF Bank Stadium. I saw it in December and that will be a great football venue.

Last edited:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

You rock! Someday, when I'm all grows up and I've got my own cardboard box down by the sewage plant. And my mommy has just finished wiping my *** after I got done eating my scrumptious rat-n-been dinner, culminating the night by performing certain favors in exchange for a few minutes of web surfing time...I'll be just like you!

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston

If you made 12 games per year that is over 41 years to go over 500 games ... you da man Lake Bison.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
If you made 12 games per year that is over 41 years to go over 500 games ... you da man Lake Bison.
I was running the numbers in my head also. Given the fact that I think he is in his 20's, We'll say 25ish. And lets say he started going to games when he was 5. Thats 20 years of going to 500+ games. That's over 25 games a year!

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
easily 30-40 games a year. season tickets for NDSU/U Minn/Vikings for probably 20 years in the family.

for example. Oct 3-4-5.

NDSU homecoming 1pm
TCF stadium WISC vs GOPHERS 7pm
PACKERS vs VIKINGS 5th.

its ok, my "cardboard box" travels well, you can even FOLD IT!!! hahaha

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
easily 30-40 games a year. season tickets for NDSU/U Minn/Vikings for probably 20 years in the family.

for example. Oct 3-4-5.

NDSU homecoming 1pm
PACKERS vs VIKINGS 5th.

The Bison play 12 games a year, the Gophers play 12 games a year, and the Vikings play 16 games a year. That is 40 games. So you are telling me you get to everyone of their games, even when they are on the road?

cycloneike001

Dec 14, 2008
Ames
Well he probably gets to all of the NDSU games cuz they don't have enough money to travel very far cuz their ******* tiny

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
If you make it to all of those games. Can I ask how much you spend each year from tickets, to lodging, to transportation, to food?

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Also, besides Iowa State and Minnesota, what other BCS stadiums have you been too? I would just like to know if you've been to any big time college stadiums. (i.e. Florida, Penn State, LSU, Nebraska, etc)

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk

for example. Oct 3-4-5.

NDSU homecoming 1pm
PACKERS vs VIKINGS 5th.

Listen this guy is a joke... And you guys argueing that he's been to x number of games is a joke. The guy can't take the heat when we beat them, then changes the subject and trieds to make it seem like no big deal.

He is a liar and a major loser. Why give him the time of day???

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
my job is tailored to it a bit.

however.

CAMP Randall is fun, Florida St vs Florida. Minn at Iowa. all big ten stadiums. Rose Bowl for USC vs UCLA (NDSU's former coach is their UCLA's WR coach)

I wanna see Texas & OKLA and some big 12 joints. and Boise St just to say I was there.

quite honestly.. NOWHERE on the east coast.. I hate the east coast

LamBLOW is nice, but I hated it.

New Seahawks stadium and Arizona is TIIIIGHT..

I wish Jack Trice was more "enclosed" .. it seemed like the bowl was too wide, maybe thats' why i didnt think it was so loud. yo.