Anyone heard from Huckleberry (LakeBison)???

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Yea, so to recap:

Your crowd wasn't loud, they didn't know how or when to cheer, you're donor section fans sitting in daddy's seats were clueless.

Your tailgating was average at best, the whole front of G2 at intersection was NDSU flags and busses.

Our O Line ran over your sorry *** D line, and we got SCREWED with the fumble at the start of the 2nd quarter, put THAT and our QB fumble away from the scoreboard, and its 31-27 NDSU.
We were playing NDSU. Do you really expect our crowd to be going crazy the entire game? Do you really expect tailgating to be at its best on a thursday evening game against an FCS team?
Stop with the if's, and's or but's. A taste of your own medicine: If our WR would have caught that TD pass wide open in the endzone and if your WR didn't recover his own fumble for a first down, it very easily could have been 48-17.
Nice to see you back here. :jimlad: I thought you said you were done posting here for good??? You just can't resist us. You always have something to say, and it usually makes NO sense. :biglaugh:

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Yea, so to recap:

Your crowd wasn't loud, they didn't know how or when to cheer, you're donor section fans sitting in daddy's seats were clueless.

Your tailgating was average at best, the whole front of G2 at intersection was NDSU flags and busses.

Our O Line ran over your sorry *** D line, and we got SCREWED with the fumble at the start of the 2nd quarter, put THAT and our QB fumble away from the scoreboard, and its 31-27 NDSU.

Yea, so to recap.

You still can't take your loss.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
NDSU did dominate the front of the SE part of the tailgate lots but that's because of the drive. Iowa State dominated the remaining 95% of the tailgating. Yes they showed up better than SDSU, but that's not saying anything at all. And the game, yeah. Iowa State had many things go wrong too, but that's FOOTBALL. You fumbled, learn to hang on to the ball before in the endzone, that's part of the game. Stop the coulda, woulda, shoulda bcuz that is a neverending argument that goes both ways and just makes you sound ********. 34-17 get over it and move on...

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009
Yea, so to recap:

But you and your dad had a good time, right? Even at our "average" tailgate? Thanks for showing up at 9am, that was good work.

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
Wow, and I honestly expected the Bison to be pleased with their performance. They have a promising OL and running game, why not take that feather and put it in your cap? No, you come on here, get all "booyah" in our face and disgrace your university, team and fans.

NDSU may have a decent program, and most of the Bison fans I met were really cordial.

As a fan that did work all day, and then drove like a banshee to be present, I didn't bring the noise that Iowa can expect Saturday.

drunkincy

Sep 2, 2009
Lakebison obviously didn't leave his "sorry" tailgating spot to go venture around to the other lots. I walked around to most of them grabbin free food and booze and was pretty impressed with the turn out for a Thursday night...

d4nim4l

Apr 23, 2008
West Des Moines, IA
NDSU may have a decent program, and most of the Bison fans I met were really cordial.

We were right in the thick of the Bison fans at the north end of G2 and every single one of them were cool and willing to have a good time with us. Not a single one talked trash about how they were going to beat us and were cordial after the loss.

As for the north end being dominated by NDSU fans, as they said, it's their biggest road game this year so why not get there early?

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
banned from SDSU board??

oh no, thats a hurdle in my life, ha ha. those guys are ********.

besides, you guys have a lot to learn about football, i should stick around and help you. half of your fans left at halftime and didnt come back.

yes, NDSU fans are cool as hell, heck, IM COOL AS HELL. I partied with cyclone erik and the tippy cup fishing dock you guys had out there.

Last edited:

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Yea, so to recap:

FYI lakesbison - i partied in G2 from about 130 until kickoff - with some Bison friends - they were cool and could talk some good football unlike you.....

If you call two rows of bison flags and about 30 vehicles as dominated - then your right, in your mind, in your padded cell, you dominated the 47,500 others with your powerful 500 or so people....you seriously are delusional....

Please lose the what if's, could of's, should have's etc etc it really reduces your credibility further.....As you well know, every football game played could have been said......

So, i guess its off to texas to take on Sam Houston State football...we wish your team and the rest of BisonNation success for the rest of the year.

It was good partying with the Green/Yellow and will see you on the future football schedules i'm sure.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Mr. LakeBison. What you have posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this website is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Everyone is now dumber for having to read this same comment twice.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
besides, you guys have a lot to learn about football, i should stick around and help you. half of your fans left at halftime and didnt come back.

First you may consider what your saying before you say it....

Here's a photo from one of your own, showing your sideline, and the seats look full....this is midway through third quarter.

Once again Bison - you fail!!!!!

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
Yea, so to recap:

What a moron. So let me get this straight. PART of ONE section (not even the whole section, mind you) was all NDSU so you dominated the tailgating? There are only a dozen or so other sections for tailgating. DUH!

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
banned from SDSU board??

oh no, thats a hurdle in my life, ha ha. those guys are ********.

yes, NDSU fans are cool as hell, heck, IM COOL AS HELL. I partied with cyclone erik and the tippy cup fishing dock you guys had out there.

Did your parents feed you lead based paint chips growing up?

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
Well, I'll give anyone credit that tries to talk smack after losing a game by three scores.

Help Support Us

Become a patron