Anyone heard from Huckleberry (LakeBison)???

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
I dominated your sorry tailgating lot and your fans. I mean SERIOUSLY cyclone fans. take one of those "WOMEN INTERESTED IN FOOTBALL" seminars.... you guys didnt know how or when to cheer.

you cheered ONLY on 3rd downs, and you cheered a punt that went into the end zone for a touchback (*my personal favorite*)

you were getting OWNED by our offensive line, and without a 1 yard line fumble and an INT off a helmet, its a tie ball game.

NOT TO MENTION THE SCREW JOB 1st play into the 2nd quarter on the OBVIOUS fumble by your running back.

I had a blast with the cyclone fans that were cool enough to chat with us in the front of the tailgate lot *(which once again was dominated by NDSU busses, rigs and flags*)

props to those fans!

THIS IS MY 1 and ONLY POST. so eat it up!!

PEACE!!!! FCS school pushed you around, period.
Which brings me to my next point kids......DON'T SMOKE CRACK.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I dominated your sorry tailgating lot and your fans. I mean SERIOUSLY cyclone fans. take one of those "WOMEN INTERESTED IN FOOTBALL" seminars.... you guys didnt know how or when to cheer.

you cheered ONLY on 3rd downs, and you cheered a punt that went into the end zone for a touchback (*my personal favorite*)

you were getting OWNED by our offensive line, and without a 1 yard line fumble and an INT off a helmet, its a tie ball game.

NOT TO MENTION THE SCREW JOB 1st play into the 2nd quarter on the OBVIOUS fumble by your running back.

I had a blast with the cyclone fans that were cool enough to chat with us in the front of the tailgate lot *(which once again was dominated by NDSU busses, rigs and flags*)

props to those fans!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrogance at it's finest. Humble in defeat? NO! Excuses. Only excuses.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

props to those fans!

And yet, you still lost... :biglaugh:

You didn't dominate our tailgating lots. Everybody I've talked to and everything I've seen (from NDSU fans) is they loved our tailgating and atmosphere and you didn't even make a dent in our lots. But, keep dreaming.

CP44

Nov 27, 2006

props to those fans!

Haha this makes me laugh.... obviously our defense isn't great we all knew that.... tell us something we didn't know.... plus you were the one that came on here talkin smack about how you were going to beat us and now we beat you 34-17 and you ARE STILL TALKING SMACK about how close it was... good for you lakesbison... good for you:biglaugh:

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009

props to those fans!

So did you and your dad have a good time? I will give the NDSU fans props for being in Ames bright and early yesterday morning.

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
I actually have no problems with NDSU posts or fans. We don't know how to cheer huh....that is the weakest smack I have ever heard in my life. You sir apparently do not know how to be humble when you lose. You chose to come here and throw big talk around for the last month and now that you lose all you can do is insult us....you fail.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA

props to those fans!

Scoreboard

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House

props to those fans!

we might as well get used to talk like this, we'll hear it following our next game to from some of the hawk fans on this site, the "well we would have won but jewel hampton didn't play, we got screwed in ames, the usual, I can't wait for this..

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
hate to say it...as delusional as Lakebison is, he's got us on the cheering thing. I was psyched after having been in marching band my entire time in school to finally watch a game from the student section. I was frankly disappointed in the energy level. Granted I was in the upper deck, but I was really expecting people to be more into the game.

BigDISU1

Apr 10, 2006
Oskaloosa, Iowa
hate to say it...as delusional as Lakebison is, he's got us on the cheering thing. I was psyched after having been in marching band my entire time in school to finally watch a game from the student section. I was frankly disappointed in the energy level. Granted I was in the upper deck, but I was really expecting people to be more into the game.

Just my opinion...

From my experience in the student section in years gone by, each row closer you got to the field the exponentially more fan energy you felt from the student section. I remember my freshman year I sat mostly upperdeck, my soph year moved to the bottom. I was surprised how much more energy there was in the bottom deck, particually in the first 10-20 rows.

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA

No offense to the majority of NDSU fans visiting this site, you appear to be goold folk, but we were playing the Bison. Do you really expect the crowd to be firing on all cylinders? Would NDSU fans be very excited to play a team a division below themselves?

As far as this lakebison character, it pretty apparent he has issues to deal with. Let's just celebrate the fact that this is his "1 and ONLY POST".

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA

props to those fans!

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Reactions: Schfinkter

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
A simple wrong woulda been just fine... but yeah.... :biglaugh::wink:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0"]YouTube - billy madison - insanely idiotic[/ame]

Last edited:

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny

Just my opinion...

From my experience in the student section in years gone by, each row closer you got to the field the exponentially more fan energy you felt from the student section. I remember my freshman year I sat mostly upperdeck, my soph year moved to the bottom. I was surprised how much more energy there was in the bottom deck, particually in the first 10-20 rows.

The student section, the band (mostly) and a small contigent of fans cheer hard the whole game. A lot of the fans, except maybe during the Iowa game, sit on their hands too much. After four years in band, where I never sat during a game once, I now hate to sit during games.
I stood up more than anyone else in my area last night, and I was holding my 5 month old the whole time. I also yelled more than anyone in my area even though my kid was sleeping in my arms. I tis not just about cheering for the D on third down when the PA announcer tells you to make some noise.
I know I am probably preaching to the choir with all of you that post on this site since you are probably part of the cheering contingent. It just irks me when people want to sit and chit chat instead of cheering loudly for the team.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008

props to those fans!

I'm going to say that a few more caught passes, the right defensive play calls, a few working headsets, a kick with a little less loft and as much distance as the 50 yarder...and this game would have been a lot more ugly than you think it was close. You talked the same smack about UNI fans and how you "dominated" their tailgate to later find out that you were "tailgating" in a grass field next to student parking lots on the opposite side of the Dome in which tailgating actually takes place. As a UNI alum and a Cyclone supporter, I will say that the Bison will fare no better than they did last year in the MVC. I feel like this will not be the worst loss you see this year. BTW, I'm actually calling shananigans on you even being at the game. I think that you are actually a 16 year old kid that had school today. Your mother works at the university and that's what makes you such a die hard Bison fan. Unfortunately, your mother has a busy day of cleaning bathrooms tomorrow (shes a janitor), so you didnt get to ride to the game last night. Thats all I have for you lakes.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'm going to say that a few more caught passes, the right defensive play calls, a few working headsets, a kick with a little less loft and as much distance as the 50 yarder...and this game would have been a lot more ugly than you think it was close. You talked the same smack about UNI fans and how you "dominated" their tailgate to later find out that you were "tailgating" in a grass field next to student parking lots on the opposite side of the Dome in which tailgating actually takes place. As a UNI alum and a Cyclone supporter, I will say that the Bison will fare no better than they did last year in the MVC. I feel like this will not be the worst loss you see this year. BTW, I'm actually calling shananigans on you even being at the game. I think that you are actually a 16 year old kid that had school today. Your mother works at the university and that's what makes you such a die hard Bison fan. Unfortunately, your mother has a busy day of cleaning bathrooms tomorrow (shes a janitor), so you didnt get to ride to the game last night. Thats all I have for you lakes.

Maybe he tailgated at Culver's. In Altoona.

Reactions: Cybyassociation

drum1306

Sep 17, 2007
We tailgated right next to some older Bison fans - they were pretty cool. Helped us out when out grill ****** out, came and played flippy cup with us for like 1/2 an hour, and were really well-mannered. Wouldn't mind having them around again.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
For some more of Lakes coolness, check out bisonville.com. That's where I just picked up the gem in my signature.

Irresponsible

Jul 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
He's entertaining, but he's not as good as Roger Sprague. But, then who is?

LakeBison: Keep snorting/injecting, whatever it is that sparks your "creativity" and you can get to "tough as rain, Roger" status.