Anyone heard from Huckleberry (LakeBison)???

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
my job is tailored to it a bit.

however.

CAMP Randall is fun, Florida St vs Florida. Minn at Iowa. all big ten stadiums. Rose Bowl for USC vs UCLA (NDSU's former coach is their UCLA's WR coach)

I wanna see Texas & OKLA and some big 12 joints. and Boise St just to say I was there.

quite honestly.. NOWHERE on the east coast.. I hate the east coast

LamBLOW is nice, but I hated it.

New Seahawks stadium and Arizona is TIIIIGHT..

I wish Jack Trice was more "enclosed" .. it seemed like the bowl was too wide, maybe thats' why i didnt think it was so loud. yo.

This should help with that. Hopefully soon.
jts-south-end-zone-pic.jpg

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
I don't know......he listed the USC/UCLA game at the Rose Bowl. I have been there several times, including for the Rose Bowl game, and quite frankly, the place is a dump. As is the Coliseum, where I worked for 8 years. Great stadiums in their prime, but most just old, big, and run down now. It happens.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
banned from SDSU board??

oh no, thats a hurdle in my life, ha ha. those guys are ********.

besides, you guys have a lot to learn about football, i should stick around and help you. half of your fans left at halftime and didnt come back.

yes, NDSU fans are cool as hell, heck, IM COOL AS HELL. I partied with cyclone erik and the tippy cup fishing dock you guys had out there.

I don't party. I have no idea what you're talking about here.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Well, lets face it, a lot of this crowd probably came in after a whole day at work. Theyre gonna be a bit worn out before they even make it in the stadium, so the cheering might not get as much, especially as you get later in the night.

Great point, the average fan is probably used to 1 o'clock kicks where they can get in a few solid hours of drinking in before hand. It is amazing what a few beers will do to your enthusiasm and school spirit. I best the vast majority of people at the game got off work, changed their clothes, drove up, parked their cars, and walked straight in. Not to mention there was probably alot of fans whose enthusiasm was a bit dampened by the thought of driving home and getting home late, and then waking up the next morning for work.

Not saying this is the case for all fans, or that it is necessary to drink to stand up and cheer...but it sure helps alot of fans do just that.

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Ill be driving through on way to SIU. Ill wave at ya!!

BIG weekend next weekend.

NDSU Homecoming, hit WISC/GOPH after party.
TWINS last game
VIKINGS/PACKERS

see ya around!!