Lawrence Cager from Miami officially visiting Iowa State

CloneFan4

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
giphy.gif

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
The OWH also put an article out yesterday about what Nebraska needs to do to close the gap between them and Clemson for this upcoming season...

an Airplane to make it over the gap. That is how big the f'n gap is.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Agree.

Came into a football thread and heard more basketball complaining.... Sigh. The season is not over, far from it. Give this team more time before you pass judgment. They could go on a great run and then many of you that jumped off the cliff will probably be the first back on here telling everyone how good the team is. I wouldn't be surprised if they win at Tech tomorrow.

Anyway, sounds like this Cager would be a huge pick up! Hope he chooses the good guys!

I kind of want all of the people endlessly complaining to be be excommunicated when/if the team turns it around and has a good ending to the season. Burn bridges and get left out of the party people.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Glad he isn't visiting this weekend. With predicted weather forecast might have taken 1 step off the plane and turned directly around.
Man, I didn't even think about that.

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
I think we actually have an advantage over Nebby in that Martinez looks to run more than pass and isn't one to throw downfield much.

I agree. I think it will come down to who he thinks is the better passing QB, Purdy or Martinez. Our record will speak for itself there.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Husker fans still think their football program is still relevant, so, I mean....

They actually were a lot better at the end of the year, and they did have a decent recruiting class. That being said, they need to close the gap on the woeful Big 10 West first.

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
They actually were a lot better at the end of the year, and they did have a decent recruiting class. That being said, they need to close the gap on the woeful Big 10 West first.
That’s actually exactly what the article said they need to do in Year 2.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest
LOLZ. Maybe they should worry about the gap between them and teams like Purdue and Northwestern first.

That's kinda what the article said. It wasn't as bad as the headline made it sound (horrible headline choice). They said the goal for Nebby next season should be to just be competitive in and possibly win the Big10 West (which, as bad as it is, is not 100% out of the question). Still unlikely.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron