RECRUITING: Morrow sets visit, Juiston visit info

goclones69

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 5, 2012
To be an optimist, with Juiston visiting DePaul right after the ISU visit this tells me that he is leaning towards committing to Iowa State and just wants another school to compare before he makes it official. He obviously is close to a decision with him visiting during the week instead of this coming weekend

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
To be an optimist, with Juiston visiting DePaul right after the ISU visit this tells me that he is leaning towards committing to Iowa State and just wants another school to compare before he makes it official. He obviously is close to a decision with him visiting during the week instead of this coming weekend

Or wanted to fit it in before Kansas. It still hasn't been confirmed that visit was canceled, since that dude said he's going to DePaul next weekend instead of to Kansas.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Encouraged by the comment that he's aware of the two Memphis transfers and that it's a numbers game.

I just don't see him going to KU; it's just way to risky for a guy with only 2 years of eligibility. People around here always get all up in arms when a kid chooses a 'lesser', bottom feeder program, but it makes more sense than going to a program where they might see limited minutes.

If I had a choice between starting at Nebraska or sitting on the bench at Kentucky, it's not even a question.

Reactions: FinalFourCy

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I just don't see him going to KU; it's just way to risky for a guy with only 2 years of eligibility.

If I had a choice between starting at Nebraska or sitting on the bench at Kentucky, it's not even a question.
I don't disagree, but your contention assumes he thinks he'll see limited minutes at KU. He's not riding the bench and I'm guessing he thinks he's got a good chance to see good minutes.

Of course, we can counter and say at ISU he has a GREAT chance at seeing not only great minutes, but major usage on a very good team.

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
Even if they were going against KAT you wouldn't value that over getting Thompson.

I totally would. Lose a scholarship in exchange for four year of being able to use KAT to train your posts? Hell yes. But I understand your point.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
...this is not a good apology Jeffery Lowlife...
"It wasn't my intention to slander you, but to get news out to a very faithful fanbase. (One that is going to accept you with open arms when you arrive at UNLV this summer.)"
Apologies shouldn't carry a separate agenda. See parentheses. You shouldn't even consider yourself a journalist.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
13932958_153965061703919_266389532382695656_n.jpg

I'm glad he doesn't appear to shave yet.

• Friendly
Reactions: Rabbuk

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I just find it odd that we are competing with 2 top jucos with UNLV..both of them. I'm just wondering if there is some sort of connection with those two. As for Egor..Don't really get the move to OU from ISU. OU has a ton returning and a lot more to compete with but whatever. If we strike out on Juiston and Brown its probably going to be a very long season next year with a bench of 9.

Dont get me wrong im really excited about LW, Lewis, and McNeil but those guys really need a year. Accept LW.

Dingus

May 23, 2013
Dingus, too, even though he won't admit it.
This stuff doesn't happen by accident. People want that prestige.

If, like 99% of college basketball players, I'm trying to get to the NBA, I'm going to where I think gives me the best opportunity to do so. To some, that means the highest profile school, to others, that means a school that gives them a higher chance to star.