Ferentz not going to replace disbanded diversity committee

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
The purpose of the whole committee in the first place was to improve on relationships within the program. That has seemingly been a good thing so why continue it? If things implemented worked keep using them. You all are making this non issue front page material when there is no story lol.
Imagine actually believing this.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Might be an even bigger story if the Gazette actually covered it.

Those writers are so stoked for 6 weeks from now when they can start having features about Iowa's back ups.

If I remember correctly, it's not the Gazette sports beat writers covering this, it's from the political side of things.

Reactions: Statefan10

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Imagine actually believing this.
Imagine thinking this committee’s sole purpose was for relationship improvement. That’s a pretty watered down way to put “wide-scale racial discrimination within a bullying and demeaning culture”.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
The purpose of the whole committee in the first place was to improve on relationships within the program. That has seemingly been a good thing so why continue it? If things implemented worked keep using them. You all are making this non issue front page material when there is no story lol.

Are you asking, why continue to have something in place to work on improving relationships? Isn't that something that's always being worked in all facets of life?

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Thinker must have worked the night shift. I figured the last half dozen comments would have triggered the poor soul by now.

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Thinker must have worked the night shift. I figured the last half dozen comments would have triggered the poor soul by now.
If so, I’m glad he’s working. That guy’s got some issues.

When he does come make his entrance back in here, I’m guessing it will look something like this

Be11.gif

Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If so, I’m glad he’s working. That guy’s got some issues.

When he does come make his entrance back in here, I’m guessing it will look something like this

Be11.gif
And he will mention how great a job he did by keeping the vehicle from running into the store

• Haha
Reactions: JM4CY

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
I mean, there are like 6 of you on here saying this is major news, I suggest you branch out, live a little. Iowa has fixed their issues and blind spots, while ISU fans claim racism is still running wild in the program lol.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I mean, there are like 6 of you on here saying this is major news, I suggest you branch out, live a little. Iowa has fixed their issues and blind spots, while ISU fans claim racism is still running wild in the program lol.

Kirk also said he would be reforming the committee... LOL "fixed"

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Ah the old 'if we don't talk about it, it's not real' schtick.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
As long as no one from outside the program is allowed a look-see, there should be no problem.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
That is literally the weakest possible evidence to support your position.
How? Current players and recruiting is on the uptick. Player hosts go on about the family atmosphere and coaches. Player panel has nothing but things to say about progress made... So tell me how it is weak. If anything a weak take is saying it is still not good at Iowa.