Kade Blume

Status
Not open for further replies.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Me? No. He faced consequences from the legal system. Complaining about him online after facing said consequences doesn’t nothing productive

I've seen kids get harsher punishments from their high school for underage drinking than this predator received.

Not allowing a predator to wrestle in High School is ruining a kids life? HA priorities

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Jesus. The kid made a mistake, move on. We shouldn’t be ruining peoples lives before they turned 18. Unless if they killed some one or something like that.

I don't think actually having a fitting punishment is ruining a kid's life. Ruining a kid's life is basically letting him get away with what he did and propping him to think he'll always be on the right side of society and that nothing is better than him. That because he's elite at what he does, the rules are different for him and that people will just cater to him.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Where did you get he bullied the kid repeatedly after the episode?
I think I read that the school was not able to create a situation were Blume would not be near the victim during the school day as his parents wanted. It is a small school. Even if Blume didn’t bully him after the incident, I’m sure it was a very uncomfortable situation for the victim. Kids can be ******** and I’m sure Blume has buddies. I’m sure those buddies and their parents think it was boys just being boys. I saw it first hand with something similar at my kids school. I personally think the juvenile system should have sent him away for awhile for what he did. Not sure how that works, but the punishment should have been greater.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think I read that the school was not able to create a situation were Blume would not be near the victim during the school day as his parents wanted. It is a small school. Even if Blume didn’t bully him after the incident, I’m sure it was a very uncomfortable situation for the victim. Kids can be ******** and I’m sure Blume has buddies. I’m sure those buddies and their parents think it was boys just being boys. I saw it first hand with something similar at my kids school. I personally think the juvenile system should have sent him away for awhile for what he did. Not sure how that works, but the punishment should have been greater.
Speaking of buddies, wasn’t there other kids there? Any word on what punishment/ if any, they got, or I mixing this up with Clarion wrestling one?

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Speaking of buddies, wasn’t there other kids there? Any word on what punishment/ if any, they got, or I mixing this up with Clarion wrestling one?
I think you are right from what I remember that I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron