‘22 Public Scrimmage #1

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Good to see it is supposed to be sunny for much of tomorrow and up to 50 degrees by 5pm on Friday. I hope they have cleared the snow and have good drainage. Doesn't seem like it would be a good idea to hold this event in a sloggy mess.

Reactions: cyclone1209

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
Good to see it is supposed to be sunny for much of tomorrow and up to 50 degrees by 5pm on Friday. I hope they have cleared the snow and have good drainage. Doesn't seem like it would be a good idea to hold this event in a sloggy mess.
They have a turf field with excellent drainage. Snow very likely was gone yesterday

Reactions: Cycsk

waynemorgan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2007
Will be taking my son and his buddies up to this. Anyone know how long they will go? 1-2 hours? Also, any opportunity for the kids to get a few autographs after? Guessing since they are new nobody knows, thought I'd ask anyway :) Thanks.

Reactions: Cyclone27inQC

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
What's wrong with 1,000's of adults drinking beer in a high school parking lot?
I may or may not have tailgated at my high school freshman year at ISU, after learning the amazing tradition in the lots of JTS. I may or may not have consumed multiple adult beverages. The world will never know... :D

Reactions: Aclone and Stewo

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
Only at ISU, the announcement for the open practice has to say explicitly, "no tailgating"
I think the reason for that is parking already being constrained around AHS with all the construction going on for the new HS.

Help Support Us

Become a patron